Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well had a great day out scored 9 / 15 and one target hit but just made it over the fence so lost  :nyam:  

Excellent Company with Nicola, Pam & Malcolm and we shot some OT afterwards.  :nyam:

Look forward to the next shoot soon, will try out my full chokes me thinks next time.  :hi:

Yeah we had a good laugh mate.  Even gave the winners a run for their money but dropped two of the last three for a 12/15.

Good day, good atmosphere, good weather, good company, bloody expensive, but looking forward to the next one  :biggrin:

With a bit of luck I will be out at sea for a bit of fishing, then I shall hit the pub.

It's our forum shooting trip to Brescia, Italy this weekend for all manner of Trap - including some Helice/ZZ, so we plan on shooting:

Lonato

Cieli Aperte

http://www.tavbettolino.it/

Lazio

Valle Anene.

Desenzano

Val Trompia

Ghedi

Should keep us busy :D
I am soooooo jealous that I cannot come......you will have a great time out there.

Will you get to Valle Aniene and Lazio because they are in Roma which is 5 hours south of Lonato?.........or is this a massive SmashingClays 'road trip'......!! 

if you are I am even more jealous.

All of those mentioned are brilliant shooting grounds.

Hope you get to see some of the European Helice which starts on Friday at Ghedi. You will be able to have a go because they run a practice ring on the 6th layout at the far left of the ground. :smile: (people will probably be practising there on Thursday afternoon). 

Have loads of fun....I am sure you will.

Pictures on Facebook please so i can drooooooooowwwwwllllllllll.....!!

Cheers Nic love - we're certainly going to try and visit as many of these as we can - we might was well make the most of the five days in-country. And yes, pic's to follow! :)

Dead jealous also.

Maybe this forum (i.e someone else) could organise a similar trip, maybe take in a Perazzi tour as well?

DT

Dead jealous also.

Maybe this forum (i.e someone else) could organise a similar trip, maybe take in a Perazzi tour as well?

DT
We plan on doing at least one gun factory tour whilst we're there - and going in search of niche gun manufacturers to see what we can bring back ;)

Safe journey today Bren, Webber and the rest of the SmashingClays road trip......don't forget the pictures....I will be watching Facebook for hourly updates..... :laugh:

What a fab trap holiday.....very jealous...!!

Back