Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Newbie....that is a cracking photograph.....(and I do not do kids)

his first snowman. 

yet to list the pics of toddler versus chicken that resulted i it pecking his eye.. now sporting a shiner!

so, who is where this weekend.... NCSC saturday and SW ABT sunday....

Usual for ot practice on sat. Sun depends on weather and who going were.

Usual for ot practice on sat. Sun depends on weather and who going were.
Hi Ian, I'm with you on Sat. Can't see anything for Sunday other than poss. UT practice at Worsley however, weather forecast is pretty dire for Sun. high wind and rain, again!.

Next Sunday is ABT at Ranton. Al.

Allan ? Dogtyred

Might do rugby if anyone is going or will do UT at wosley (went on sun with usual crowd quite enjoyed it, you could see em which was novel after sealand :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather will not be good! So I shall be in the pub. :alcoholic:

Allan ? Dogtyred

Might do rugby if anyone is going or will do UT at wosley (went on sun with usual crowd quite enjoyed it, you could see em which was novel after sealand :) )
If anywhere on Sun. most likely stay closer to home ie. Worsley. Save Rugby for UT incl. 1st selection shoot this season.

Have got to settle on one gun very soon as swaping between rounds is just digging myself ito a deeper hole!!.

well snow here has turned to mush so bring on a weekend bang-fest (shame it is not the other kind!)

Allan ? Dogtyred

I'll be at Rugby on Sunday for ABT 1) assuming its on and 2) assuming the weather is not horrendous.

Hope to see you there.

DT

rugby is cancelled this weekend there was a PW link to it and on CPSA IIRC.

rugby is cancelled this weekend there was a PW link to it and on CPSA IIRC.
Bollox!!

Might have to make to 120 mile trip up to Beverley for UT instead! Assuming that's still on?

DT

Dogtyred

Would have prob gone to rugby might have even bought you a brew. :)

Dont think I can be bothered with a 260m round trip to beverley though.

Ian

Dogtyred

Would have prob gone to rugby might have even bought you a brew. :)

Dont think I can be bothered with a 260m round trip to beverley though.

Ian
Thats only 20 miles more than me (in total). Tis a bloody long way to shoot though :ermm:

DT

Yep ok (ish) in summer but going in dark driving back in dark and possibility of cold, rain, snow etc not really worth the expence...

Yep ok (ish) in summer but going in dark driving back in dark and possibility of cold, rain, snow etc not really worth the expence...
Get yourself into the pub Ian.....you know it makes sense! (hic!!)  :nyam:

Back