White gold challenge and gold cup update

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you stick me on thurs please mate? Off to magaluf for a stag on the sat hence no white gold qualifiers. Looking forward to it.

Steve I think that I could well be jet lagged but still would not miss this one!,
I've done the Glasgow to Westfield shoot Westfield to Glasgow drive...you WILL be jet lagged!!! Get a chauffeur or someone to share the drive...

I am shooting this one Friday afternoon with Tiptop and Sleepyhollow! Should be a great day.

Shooting in the White Gold challenge final Sunday. Looks like its going to be a busy one!
Same as ^^^^^ Friday, and White gold challenge Sunday for me too.

shooting this one on saturday and then the white gold on sunday  these two shoots should be really good

here we are on the eve of another big shoot and it has been tainted by some effing pilock worring about the prize payout , they obviously cant read and interperet what it means so they decide to slate it in public instead of calling us and asking .,is it all effing worth it ??????/

yes because 99.999999999999 % will really enjoy it 

the really funny point is the person in question has got no effing chance of winning anyway , so better stick to club shoots and score your own me thinks !!!!!!!!!!

rant over 

really looking forward to tomorrow , weather looks good , targets superb , ground sorted , here we go 

steve

Really? Worried that its only £10,000! Pays down to 8th place in every class? 6 months free shooting if you use Gamebore cartridges and post the best score in class?

I'm just happy to go and enjoy an afternoon shooting with a few mates at a great ground... Will I win? Dunno but I'll give it a damn good go

here we are on the eve of another big shoot and it has been tainted by some effing pilock worring about the prize payout , they obviously cant read and interperet what it means so they decide to slate it in public instead of calling us and asking .,is it all effing worth it ??????/

yes because 99.999999999999 % will really enjoy it 

the really funny point is the person in question has got no effing chance of winning anyway , so better stick to club shoots and score your own me thinks !!!!!!!!!!

rant over 

really looking forward to tomorrow , weather looks good , targets superb , ground sorted , here we go 

steve
steve there is always one bud....best of luck for the next 4 days... cant wait to shoot it friday with my big mate shortlegs... :haha: ....we wont win bugger all but its the taking part that counts...and having ago at beating your bloody good angles and speeds on the circuit.... :rabbi: all the best too you and the team.... :fan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the support guys , it means a lot I'm not getting involved with negative whine bags anymore life's to short , we will carry on doing what we are doing as there is forces against shooting at the moment without in fighting

Strve

steve there is always one bud....best of luck for the next 4 days... cant wait to shoot it friday with my big mate shortlegs... :haha: ....we wont win bugger all but its the taking part that counts...and having ago at beating your bloody good angles and speeds on the circuit.... :rabbi: all the best too you and the team.... :fan:
+ 1 looking forward to tackling the course with my big marmite 28boreshot :haha:

Steve, I know I wouldn't have any chance to win anything but now due to a stupid accident I can't shoot now anyway! I am so gutted that I am missing out on this great event!
Please make sure you do it all again next year, so I can take part!

Steve, I know I wouldn't have any chance to win anything but now due to a stupid accident I can't shoot now anyway! I am so gutted that I am missing out on this great event! Please make sure you do it all again next year, so I can take part!
Hope you make a speedy recovery there Parkie give my regards to the Big un :eek:k:

Be there tomorrow afternoon. Managed to line a job up in Cheltenham first which is nice. Hope them targets are nice and steady just how I like them!!

All the best Steve hope it all goes well for you both. I've only been to westfields once and was made very welcome.

Can't wait to shoot the course Friday , then final off the challenge Sunday

The northerner is coming down!! Do I get a prize for the furthest miles and earliest up in the morning?

really looking forward to this one in the morning.

Andy

Well.........It's all a bit quiet on the western front :bb:

Back