White gold challenge and gold cup

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

There seems to be a bit of confusion about these two shoots . They are two completely different championships

White gold challenge final will be on sept 29 to shoot in this final you must qualify at a qualifier between now and sept the final of this will have a prize fund of £11200

The gold cup is a new championship we have made which Gamebore and Promatic are kindly sponsoring . This will be shot over 150 targets you can shoot it thurs , Friday , sat , sun 26 till 29 sept the prize fund for this will be worth £10,000 shot in classes we are taking bookings for this now then pay on the day.

The only thing I'll say is if you qualify for the white gold do not enter to shoot the gold cup on that sunday you'll not have time

As an added attraction we have secured a celebrity book maker to be on site for the final on the Sunday so you. Can have a flutter on your fab shooter or even yourself

Cheers steve

Thats a decent price, I'll have a Kit Kat Chunky on it  :spiteful:

you gotta stop eating cheese before you go to bed chipper .....you'r dreaming has got totally out of hand :haha:    ..........here's a bet then !!! lowest score at Beverly buys the Vindalooooooooo

you gotta stop eating cheese before you go to bed chipper .....you'r dreaming has got totally out of hand :haha: ..........here's a bet then !!! lowest score at Beverly buys the Vindalooooooooo
ha ha we can't make desmo buy the currys

No nick got to finish westfield sat off to sporting targets Friday and Kegworth Sunday so go and wave glos flag nick , I think Ade and Chris are going Saturday

Ditto the good luck message to Nick and Clynt and any other Glos shooters at the selection shoot this weekend, looks like a tale or two in the making also

Last edited by a moderator:
Back