Big Breaking News......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes , I will be there guys :) ... any way, my new tractor is faster than my last one ( 50K box ) so will get there quicker than ya think ;)

Oh yes , I will be there guys :) ... any way, my new tractor is faster than my last one ( 50K box ) so will get there quicker than ya think ;)
Especially if you take the baler off the back ;) :D

31 mph hold on tight !! still beat TM165 on farm im on !!

Great news.

It was televised on Sky Sports. Steve/Ally could you and Gambebore create a YouTube channel and upload the qualifiers and final? YouTube would have a much wider audience.
Great news, can definitely be recorded, Sky sports version was very good, with the quality of HD cameras these days it wouldn't be that expensive, you could hire freelance OB team, then its down to the editing, maybe their are shooters out there in the business that could help out :cool:

Exciting times for next year, more information to come in the shooting press but thought ShootClay would be a great place to talk about it first........

THE WHITE GOLD CHALLENGE RETURNS!!

For those of you that don't remember it, ask the 'old boys' - it's a real 'knockout' competition for BIG rewards.

Two stands, two competitors, 20 birds per round.

40 People will start the day...... only 2 will be victorious.

The two winners from each day will have earned their place on the Grand Final Day.....

The Losers can re-enter on another day and try again to qualify.

The rewards are HUGE, MASSIVE EVEN.

It's tough, it's pressured, it's fun and believe us, it's rewarding.

Gamebore have been asked over and over to bring this competition back...... well now they have!

Small Print:

The one concession we have made is that we will split competitors into two categories: AA/A and B/C

Aside from the Categories there's no averages involved, no handicaps just straight forward 'beat your component' on the day competition.

Advance booking for the qualifying rounds will be required. Payment in advance.

All competitors will have to be at the Qaulifying Ground for 9.30am that day for the draw of places (which will be done in Public). The draw will be final and not negotiable.

The rewards are high - if you qualify on a day you will have shot 5 rounds of 20 birds and beaten all the rest....... Your place on the Final is assured.

The Final will be held on the Sunday of :

The Biggest News......

The Gamebore Gold Cup

(Brand New Major Championship)

150 Bird Sporting course set to challenge stamina as well as concentration and skill.

Westfield Shooting Ground at the end of September.

The prize fund will also be MASSIVE with extra rewards during the shoot which will be announced on a full press release.

The Gamebore Gold Cup can be shot on any one of the four days (Thurs-Sun),

It's over one course

Entries will be capped to ensure smooth running and enjoyment for all.

It won't be 'registered' but will be run to CPSA rules and regulations to ensure fair play for all.

This is to be a perpetual event with a stunning Trophy for the overall winner as well as cash prizes.

A key point for both us and Gamebore is that we offer a prestigious, quality event.

It is a shoot exclusive to The Clay Shooting Company and Gamebore with a Long Term view from both parties to make this a firm fixture in the Majors calender.

We won't be 'ripping you off' with an extortionate entry fee,

it's realistic with prize funds paying a long way down the ranks.

These two shoots combined will be paying out nearly £20,000!!!

And that's not £20,000 'worth of prizes', we're talking cash......!

Small Print:

Confirmed dates for the Gamebore Gold Cup and Qualifying rounds for the White Gold Challenge will be announced in February.

Bookings for the Gamebore Gold Cup will open on 1st March.

You do not have to shoot the White Gold Challenge to enter the Gamebore Gold Cup, but the final of the White Gold Challenge will take place on the Sunday of the Gamebore Gold Cup

One Last very important Point:

As with the World Championships, none of this would be possible without the total support and commitment from Promatic Traps.

Promatic are totally behind us on the events through the year, what would we do without them? Fantastic traps and Customer Care that make events such as these possible for us all to enjoy.

So a big THANK YOU to Our Sponsors: Gamebore Cartridges and Promatic Traps

Steve and Ally

AKA The Clay Shooting Company

(Trying to give the shooters what they want.....!!)

;)
This is quality Steve. Something good to look forward to back end after the British. Well done mate.

Good point!!! Last time round you had to use Gamebore shells

thanks everyone for all the messages of support, glad you're excited about the shoots.

The final details are still being finalised but you won't have to use Gamebore shells to compete in the 150 bird shoot. However, one of the bonus prizes is likely to be six months of free shoot entries to our grounds for the top score using Gamebore per class in this comp. So it will be well worth using Gamebore shells ...... This will of course be policed during the shoot with spot checks from refs as you will have to declare it at entry and your card will be marked for checking.

more details will follow shortly

many thanks steve and ally

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news,It was a cracking competition. I remember going to weston park for the final one year must be late 80s or early 90s and came away after being knocked out in the second round with £15 and 250 white gold shells.

God I must be getting old. ;)

Great news,It was a cracking competition. I remember going to weston park for the final one year must be late 80s or early 90s and came away after being knocked out in the second round with £15 and 250 white gold shells.
God I must be getting old. ;)
But did you get to keep a white gold cup skeet vest :))

Fabulous news, a great competition to add to the big ones next year - looking forward to it already. thanks for the heads up guys!

Latest posts

Back