What to carry

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually carry enough carts +spares, ear plugs + disposable foamy plugs for my dozy mates who forget there's, a small pen knife to slit the throat of the C class shooter who's beating me and ruining my season long sand bagging effort, Full silver service tiffin with fold out table, servants and gingham table cloth, Shooting vest with fake company sponsors on the back, Hip flak of Horlicks, A signed picture of GD that I kiss for good luck, rear view mirror for those tricky incomers and a book titled "A 101 excuses for missing"

I usually carry enough carts +spares, ear plugs + disposable foamy plugs for my dozy mates who forget there's, a small pen knife to slit the throat of the C class shooter who's beating me and ruining my season long sand bagging effort, Full silver service tiffin with fold out table, servants and gingham table cloth, Shooting vest with fake company sponsors on the back, Hip flak of Horlicks, A signed picture of GD that I kiss for good luck, rear view mirror for those tricky incomers and a book titled "A 101 excuses for missing"
I take it you live and shoot  in the south of England then !

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it you live in the south of England then !
I think you'll find its the SARF.
5876595f5d0510f7f26b12ccac64197b.jpg

1. Pair of ear foam plugs to go inside your ear defenders to block out the annoying people who stand behind you talking and guffawing loudly - even though you were quiet while they were shooting.

2. A pair of blinkers to block out the people who walk close to the stand in your eyeline as you try to shoot crossers.

3. An extra skin to cope with those who talk utter rubbish, normally about you and within your hearing range (see point 1).

1. Pair of ear foam plugs to go inside your ear defenders to block out the annoying people who stand behind you talking and guffawing loudly - even though you were quiet while they were shooting.

2. A pair of blinkers to block out the people who walk close to the stand in your eyeline as you try to shoot crossers.

3. An extra skin to cope with those who talk utter rubbish, normally about you and within your hearing range (see point 1).
. :rolleyes: you must shoot in the south of England  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
for those that don't know that's paul120 on the left and balltrap on a good day on the right ?

ps

balltraps pic was taken just after he experienced the erection due to the pic of the 14k zoli.....yep it came as a shock ?

A pair of ear foam plugs inside ear defender's ? that's a bloody good idea 

At a boot sale recently I purchased an older model Tardis gear bag as an obvious solution to my quest (not only for being a perfectly lovely person) to be prepared for any inconvenience.  I was going to simply post a pic of what all I usually carry around in it but I wasn't able to get it all in the frame.

At a boot sale recently I purchased an older model Tardis gear bag as an obvious solution to my quest (not only for being a perfectly lovely person) to be prepared for any inconvenience.  I was going to simply post a pic of what all I usually carry around in it but I wasn't able to get it all in the frame.
The word Tardis fits you perfectly Doctor Charlie ! 

The contents of the boot of my shooting vehicle could stock a small gunshop!

I have a spare everything :lol:
me too. ?

cleaning kit, waterproofs, various thumb sticks and flags, then all the dog stuff.

Back