weston wood 15 sept

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

high gun  m marshall 94

aa1 m rouse 89

aa1 d kempley 89

aa1 d hughes 89

aa1 b hand 89

a1 g fergusson 85

a2 e poore 82

a3 g alder 79

b1 t tustain 79

b1 m hibbert 79

b3 t field 71

c1 j mclean 73

c2 d fisher 71

c2 r dawson 71

Outstanding from Mark. Firm most of the way round I thought. Good shoot (especially if you can hit long teals)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going to have to keep an eye on Jason he seems to be wiping all up in C class
Yes Macc seems he is a rising star at the moment and shooting well ,soon be climbing the classes if his present form keeps up, nice to see :thumbsup:

Need to pull your finger out then shorty. :hunter:

Sell that mircuckoo you know you want to. :biggrin:

Need to pull your finger out then shorty. :hunter:

Sell that mircuckoo you know you want to. :biggrin:
Seems I'll have to do something there mate, bit like you report will say must do better :hunter:  , as for selling the gun you got NOOOOOO :nono:    chance there mate you'll have to find one just like it sorry :biggrin:

Got my eye on a couple spotted another one tonight.............watch this space.

This sounds as if it was a good shoot. What was the weather like? I hate missing good shoots, will have to stop reading these posts

I am going up in the world I didn't come last at Westonwood!!!!  :preved:  And I got one more clay than I thought.  Now I am convinced that using the 28gm cartridges helped me - usually 21gm or 24 gm but had to use 28gm this weekend.  Messing with my head.

Ended up not having a go on the sporting round this time, went to keep an eye on the old man. Looked like a good mixed round so im a little gutted I didn't have enough cartridges with me to do the white gold challenge and the sporting. Had a good crack at the White Gold Challenge though, although Ilost out in the end :fie:

Latest posts

Back