westfield 120 24 nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

hi folks good day for shooting today ,no wind , no sun , no excuses !!!!!!!!!

excellent turnout of 172 all in , the course was a bit harder today than normal with some serious concentration needed at times 

high gun p smith 111

aa1 a cobb 110

aa1 m myers 110

aa3 n hart 109

aa3 a moon 109

aa5 c childerhouse 106

aa5 j towell 106

aa5 r king 106

a1 p lewis 105

a1 c avery 105

a3 n carter 103

a4 t dunbar 102

a5 j french 97

b1 m pepperd 96

b1 d pryce 96

b2 d currell 95

b4 d thompson 93

b5 m hibbert 89

b5 t tustain 89

c1 r lloyd 92

c2 j mclean 89

c2 a davies 89

c4 c gorsuch 88

c5 s bingham 87

pool shoot 

r king

c bubb

a moon

g davis

n hart

b and c class pool winner 

m hibberrtt

total prize fund paid out £1660 !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another of your finest Steve.

Some interesting takes on where to take some of the shots though Steve :biggrin:

I too found the knob syndrome! cost me the class win today, loved the targets, first registered I have shot there great layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day out, too many one away stands for me but ended up ok! Must try to stay focused for a bit longer.

Great course as usual, ran very smoothly no waiting about getting cold, which is all good as I hate getting cold! :)

Looked like a SC meeting when I arrived, there were so many we had to split into two groups to go round and there were still two other groups that were doing a double header.

Great shoot steve as always..left me wanting more as normal. Thanks to all refs and you @ ali..

Tasty as always Steve, the pair of SIMO's on stand 3 done me big time.

Do you think the high gun score was about right? 92.5%? Good shooting to all you folks that broke 90%, spot on.

Well done again Steve to you and the team.

When will the Saturday Windrush shoot return mate? Good Saturday shoot and always relaxed with good fluffy rabbits.

Stew

Good course Steve something to test all abilities, Thank you, Ali and your refs team keep up the good work

think this knob syndrome may be contagious :laugh:

All these questions stu !!

I thought 113 was the score to win , but stand three crossers caught alot out

Windrush will return in the new year and of course will host some of the classic

Thought today's shoot was good and enjoyable to shoot, totally underestimated some stands and concentration key today, me I had none couldn't hit a barn door but really enjoyed shoot, stand simo pair looked easy but loads missing targets there real head scratcher ?? To me with the variation of targets and effort this is why westfields is probably the best Shooting Ground for miles

Today I went shooting with the intention of just relaxing and having fun,and what a bloody good course! Some real big targets to get stuck into and will be back next time with my game head on. I reckon you had it bang on today with the difficulty...don't back it off...please.

Today I went shooting with the intention of just relaxing and having fun,and what a bloody good course! Some real big targets to get stuck into and will be back next time with my game head on. I reckon you had it bang on today with the difficulty...don't back it off...please.
Hear hear totally agree

We'll ! What a lovely ground now surely god devolved this place for clay shooting, real breath of fresh air and quality targets, seems to me when they get it right her all the feed back from people is positive and feed back on blog good also, why change and make to soft or easy when clearly this is what shooters want, something for everyone & with payout & entries Mr Lovatts on a winner !! My only jib is £1 for instant coffee :-(

missed one last pair five last birds and never hit one over head duck should have been 105 or 107 but then if the queen had ball she would be king. must try harder but did enjoy.

I think Mr Lovatt needs to sort out a 'barrel of fire' for the railway area so people can get warmed up half way round - what do you think folks?  Leave a load of logs up there and you can feed it on your way past?

Mrs Lovatt  :bbq:   :thumbsu:

(I'll just add it to his 'to do list!' 

I think Mr Lovatt needs to sort out a 'barrel of fire' for the railway area so people can get warmed up half way round - what do you think folks?  Leave a load of logs up there and you can feed it on your way past?

Mrs Lovatt  :bbq:   :thumbsu:

(I'll just add it to his 'to do list!'
And a few flasks of mulled wine would be nice :)

Latest posts

Back