weston wood and garlands double 19th jan

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

aa1 c childerhouse 97

aa1 s smith 97

aa3 s rudling 95

aa4 j kendall 93

a1 p brown 89

a2 s taylor 87

a3 w allen 86

a4 s good 85

b1 m legge 83

b2 r hawker 82

b3 n blockwell 80 - happy birthday 

b4 m cilwaine 79

c1 s holloway 78

c2 r odell 75

c2 m rutherford 75

c4 b ivetic 74

garlands scores will follow shortly 

97! Bloody good shooting, didn't think there was a 97, great shoot Steve

cheers matt , not only was this great shooting but adam cork shot a 99 !!!! at garlands , the standard now is brilliant and i cant set courses for it because other people will suffer so when it happens it is brilliant , well i think so anyway , some critics may say its all going soft but as you say that 97 s at the wood were very good indeed !!!!!

cheers matt , not only was this great shooting but adam cork shot a 99 !!!! at garlands , the standard now is brilliant and i cant set courses for it because other people will suffer so when it happens it is brilliant , well i think so anyway , some critics may say its all going soft but as you say that 97 s at the wood were very good indeed !!!!!
Agree Steve. Like I said elsewhere, there is a bloody dedicated hard core of top shooters out there that are really way above the vast majority. You can't look at HG scores to judge a shoot set for 180 people. The top 1% of shooters will always excel, by definition.. You probably had 40 C class shooters at Weston and only one broke 75.

I went to Garlands today for my 1st visit.

i thoroughly enjoyed the course even though i shot like a muppet & managed a 50/100.

the 99/100 was an incredible score.

I thought my second place would get beaten.... Well pleased with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moore K-80 said:
Chris Childerhouse is on a mission at the moment, that 50/18/18 at the Stratstone with a side by side was nothing short of amazing! Full credit to the guy.
Couldn't of said it better... Chris Childerhouse is by far the front runner at any ground he visits and is just fantastic :fan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garlands was good as always, nearly straighted a trick looking stand by the concrete drain thing but I missed the last pair after a no bird, mad how one thing throws the concentration off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on the Garland scores or am i being a muppet and have missed them as i did trying to shoot their .

Couldn't of said it better... Chris Childerhouse is by far the front runner at any ground he visits and is just fantastic :fan Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And he's a great guy at encouraging the youngsters as well.  My lad's in contact with him on Facebook and finds him very helpful and responsive.

Back