Weekend Competition - Post your best pictures...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This photo is from shooting the pool shoot at barrow, a mate of mine asked for me to pay for the pair of us to shoot it and being as childish as I am, I entered myself using my correct name but couldn't resist entering my mate as A- Plank, and everytime his name was called out to shoot I just lost it

Out claying today celebrating a 'big one' with family and friends. Returned home for a BBQ and was presented with the best present ever from my beautiful wife. :wub:

P1050053.JPG

Me with the master, after I won (B) at the the British open sporting in 2011. By the way I'm 5;9 and 14 stone, George is a monster when your next to him, cracking bloke though

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaga Grand Prix 2016

IMG_4455.JPG

Nad Al Sheba 2015

IMG_9823.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then.... over my morning coffee - I had a scroll through - and couldn't decide between two... so I'll send two prizes out - because I'm a lovely bloke.

@Crocket81 - love the action shot, decent capture

@Simbo - because, cake. 

Please PM me your addresses and I'll stick a ShootClay Cap and badge in the post for you!

Thanks everyone - nice bit of fun for the weekend.... might have another comp soon, I'm in the mood. 

they are canvas hiking boots ;)

no idea were ground is !!

I was standing very close to layout B at Sealand when I took the picture.  :D

Thanks everyone for playing along with this - good to see some fun pics. 

Keep snapping - I'll run this every so often. 

I have a different competition idea for this weekend... and some more small prizes up for grabs (always welcome more prizes if anyone has them). 

Back