Storing Gun Cabinet Keys

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My FEO was not a happy chappy when  I onece told him my mate had my spare keys and I had his " you can not do that you have access to his guns was his reply " I then told him he has given me the Cabernet keys not the front door key ! 

I would now have to kill you and eat you if I told you where they are now  burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp ! 

many moons ago I used to run an engineering company and were constantly plagued by breakins and I was constantly woken 2am to go and open up for the police. we made recessed steel doors 1 inch iron bars over the windows held in place by 16mm rawl bolts. we never managed to keep the scrotes out usually they used a 10ft bar they even tried to break our gates open with a truck and bent 2  2 inch dia steel bars but didn't get in.the only thing they never nicked over the years were things that were hidden so I have hiden my cabinet and my key safe.

many moons ago I used to run an engineering company and were constantly plagued by breakins and I was constantly woken 2am to go and open up for the police. we made recessed steel doors 1 inch iron bars over the windows held in place by 16mm rawl bolts. we never managed to keep the scrotes out usually they used a 10ft bar they even tried to break our gates open with a truck and bent 2  2 inch dia steel bars but didn't get in.the only thing they never nicked over the years were things that were hidden so I have hiden my cabinet and my key safe.
My sister lives in Johannesburg and says nothing is safe there.  If they want it, they'll get it, so I agree with you, the only way to stop them is to make sure they don't know what there is that they want to steal.

the other thing of course is secrecy the fewer people who know you own guns the better,i tend to tell no one after a so called friend shouted across the bar at me "how did you get  on shooting today " in a room full of strangers   magic 

Back