Sporting Shoots; where- and how was it? (2018)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will had a great day, perhaps his best ever 
Many thanks John. Yes, probably was actually. I'm no top shot so only had a few HGs over the years and I've never been 3 clear I think. (Its not a new PB but that is irrelevant in Sporting, its all about the relative performance, not the number). Had a bit of a slump just lately. Ed Solomons told me once you usually come back well after one.

Many thanks John. Yes, probably was actually. I'm no top shot so only had a few HGs over the years and I've never been 3 clear I think. (Its not a new PB but that is irrelevant in Sporting, its all about the relative performance, not the number). Had a bit of a slump just lately. Ed Solomons told me once you usually come back well after one.
He’s normally right 

Funny that......! When Will did it last week he said it’s a Forum and he’s entitled to his opinion. What’s good for the goose.......IMO  

? That’s Brilliant. Who said he’d do that?? 
You did Chris ! Dont you remember ? You bet Jaymie , Henry and Mallory £100 each . Bet was you would shoot 100 straight at a 100 registered english sporting within 12 months . Surprised you forgot .

You did Chris ! Dont you remember ? You bet Jaymie , Henry and Mallory £100 each . Bet was you would shoot 100 straight at a 100 registered english sporting within 12 months . Surprised you forgot .
Was you there? 

Was you there? 
The answer you’re stumbling around for is “no I heard some gossip”! 

As usual you have your facts wrong Paul. No hard feelings as I can see you’re just sticking up for your mates. I do the same when someone seems to be faulting another shooter for no good reason. But let me assure you I’m over the moon for Will. 96/100 is Brilliant, ok it’s not 98/100 but with practice he will get there. 

The answer you’re stumbling around for is “no I heard some gossip”! 

As usual you have your facts wrong Paul. No hard feelings as I can see you’re just sticking up for your mates. I do the same when someone seems to be faulting another shooter for no good reason. But let me assure you I’m over the moon for Will. 96/100 is Brilliant, ok it’s not 98/100 but with practice he will get there. 
 Thanks Guys! ?

9EA05B10-5B0E-45CE-8F4C-5D1B862A66FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Apparently the prize for ShootClay most liked content is a Thesaurus.?

Great shooting, Will!

Who is out this weekend? 

I'm going to shoot some skeet on Saturday then probably make the trip to Weston Wood on Sunday.

Now the coast is clear I'd just like to add my congrats to Will's brilliant performance yesterday at EJC. Call it easy, call it hard, call it "a shoot", point is, he did better than anyone else and well done to him. Fair killed me to see the miss on the last stand that denied a new PB though....

EJC registered today, that was a great course set to give you a chance in pretty windy conditions. I made a big conscious decision to stare at every clay, wherever it flew. Very happy with my 96 but I suspect it may not be enough, with the big talented crowd that turn up there.. Missed one on my last stand, sheer nerves as a new PB was at stake..
Well Done!!

Latest posts

Back