Something new....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your man attends to your bits? Whats the brolly girl for? Suppose the shirt says it.
I understand that you've likely never seen the sun.  Or worn anything not waterproof.

Must be trying to be so restricted in your choices of garb

Divorces are a bit more than £160... 
I'm not sure just what that means or how to respond?

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that you've likely never seen the sun.  Or worn anything not waterproof.

Must be trying to be so restricted in your choices of garb

I'm not sure just what that means or how to respond?
If I have a man or brolly girl attending to my bits then I reckon I would be looking at a divorce!

Ah, I see.  "Bits" is always the "naughty bits"?  I suppose that I should go back and edit that but to remove a small joy from your lives seems somehow cruel when it is only in your mind anyway.  

OK, screw that.  I'll edit it even tho it may affect my leadership board status

Just English humor Wonko,no offence meant at all. Edit nothing you are a star and much appreciated.

Ah, I see.  "Bits" is always the "naughty bits"?  I suppose that I should go back and edit that but to remove a small joy from your lives seems somehow cruel when it is only in your mind anyway.  

OK, screw that.  I'll edit it even tho it may affect my leadership board status
Haha! It's fine- it's just a very poor pun on our part.

Ah, I see.  Just as well.  I suspect that the the whole tweed encrusted poseur thing would be too rich for me anyway.  I mean, which fork is used for partridge sandwiches?  Too embare-assing I'm sure.

Ah, I see.  Just as well.  I suspect that the the whole tweed encrusted poseur thing would be too rich for me anyway.  I mean, which fork is used for partridge sandwiches?  Too embare-assing I'm sure.
See saved you loads of embarrasing questions regarding your wardrobe, Regarding the fork, I use a pitch fork that way the sandwich can't make it's escape :)

Back