slim shaped ear defenders,earplugs and tinitus

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wind your neck in...i know what i have and i can see what they are relative to that.

seen as i experience my mount and you don't i think i probably have an idea about what will and what won't work for me.

peoples ears are not all in the same position on there heads and heads are not necessarily the same shape.

please post an image of these "slim" cup ones as the only ones i can find are not.

try to remember this is a forum for thoughts,suggestions and views,people don't have to agree with you just because you believe you are right!

making definitive statements without all the facts is idiocy note i put "seem" to be lumpy great things,not "are" lumpy great things.

saw some howard leights yesterday that may fit the bill,what are they like for battery life/reliability?
im fully aware that not everyone is the same size and shape, and at no point have I suggested that you were wrong for having a different view or that I was right.

my gripe was with the way you boldly stated that they in no way fit the description of what you were asking for. but hey hoe, nevermind.

best of luck with finding a pair that fits the bill.

just for the record, I previously had howard leights and battery life was very good. as was reliability, even in extremely bad rain.

I use MSA sordin. I wear them with the buttons on the right side, where the stock is, as there is a cut out. Never hit the stock. Makes the microphones point backwards which is not ideal, but fine. Perfect for a left hander!

I use MSA sordin. I wear them with the buttons on the right side, where the stock is, as there is a cut out. Never hit the stock. Makes the microphones point backwards which is not ideal, but fine. Perfect for a left hander!
you only have them like that to hear what people are saying behind your back.

westley you ar right, tho I found simple passive are lighter and have better fit + I have all my shootign gear in my bag to pick it up on my way out, so I don't have to think about whereabouts of my Leights from the morning hunt etc...
Ah, I see now. In my case I am the first up and out, so I just turn off the leights on my way out !    :rolleyes:

wind your neck in...i know what i have and i can see what they are relative to that.

seen as i experience my mount and you don't i think i probably have an idea about what will and what won't work for me.

peoples ears are not all in the same position on there heads and heads are not necessarily the same shape.

please post an image of these "slim" cup ones as the only ones i can find are not.

try to remember this is a forum for thoughts,suggestions and views,people don't have to agree with you just because you believe you are right!

making definitive statements without all the facts is idiocy note i put "seem" to be lumpy great things,not "are" lumpy great things.

saw some howard leights yesterday that may fit the bill,what are they like for battery life/reliability?
You are so right about the differing ear positions, judging by the number of shooters I see wearing glasses on the backs of their heads, the same applies to the eyes !    :lol:

As regards the battery life of the Leights, I can not say how long the batteries last. I am still on the originals after 4 years. Then again, I am deaf !

You know that Will Howland.................. you know HIM............ well just between you and me, so don't tell him I said. But he's right about MSA Sordin's.  :angel:

I have two sets, one lives in clay bag and one for game.  Both are much better than the gmk ones I bought when starting out, both in terms of battery life and clarity and don't suffer the feedback issue that gmk did and they suffer wind noise less.  They don't suit everyone due to being quite square along the bottom edge, you need to try some really.  The only thing to watch out for is that when closed, if they are squeezed together (Ie crammed in clay bag) then the foam pads take a while to regain shape..

Latest posts

Back