Shootclay cup who's going ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see i'm on the 3pm on sat', first squad, so, as i do not know anyone from a bar of soap,,,i will be the slow old geezer with the 555 number! see you then!
You have a nice squad - including ShaunMk38, Gnasher - who may well be nekkid or something... and a few other lovely shots and nice people. 

Doing a big update of the squad lists tomorrow evening - will be online monday. . 

Having read on a number of different threads on the forum about dress code, and shorts in particular, is there any dress code for this event?

The only time I don't wear shorts is when seeing clients...

Managed to get a cancelation slot at 3pm on Saturday thanks to Matt, so very pleased to be joining you all.

Could someone point me to the squad details please, I'm being a bit if a technophobe.

Having read on a number of different threads on the forum about dress code, and shorts in particular, is there any dress code for this event?
Well I'm wearing my best Frock! I don't care what anybody says!!!  :sarcastic:

Taking a little bit longer than expected, real life in the way.will let everyone know.

It has to be  smart camo, anything else is so passe  :)

In all seriousness, it will be my No2 outfit  ;)

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
.........JUST SAYING.... :wink:

33c5c8m.jpg

Cool, squads updated.

I'm on Sat 3pm, squad 82, number 592.

Don't know any of the other names on the squad but looking forward to meeting them and having a great day out.

Another member of squad 76, 3pm Sat reporting in.

Also refereeing there on Friday.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Best Wishes

Leigh

Squad 81 @ 3pm on Saturday looks like a great squad .........Happy Days

Another member of squad 76, 3pm Sat reporting in.

Also refereeing there on Friday.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Best Wishes

Leigh
Looking forward to meeting up Saturday Leigh as with the rest of the squad. :nyam:

Me and Sam are 12 on Friday , squad 16 with Mr Hewlands group by the look of it . Looking forward to meeting them and others on the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back