Shootclay cup who's going ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat 12 with four Nicola Herons, - should be interesting!
Welcome Tim....don't mind us...we are only there for the party afterwards. No we are not. Yes we are. Well I am not...I want to beat you. No I am going to beat you. No your not ...I am Sparticus ...!!

(Does that give you a flavour? ) :wink:

Welcome Tim....don't mind us...we are only there for the party afterwards. No we are not. Yes we are. Well I am not...I want to beat you. No I am going to beat you. No your not ...I am Sparticus ...!!

(Does that give you a flavour? ) :wink:
Sounds like a live version of shootclay :)

Cant wait  :) x

:santa:

Me, Natasha Blockwell, Saturday 3pm
I shall probably be wearing my pink, ShootClay polo shirt

Am with you Nats so any tips greatly received. perhaps a little dabble on the side! (bet that is!!!!)
Ooh gambling. I like it. We're both B class so it's a fair fight. Reckon you can beat me? ;)

Careful Tash, he's a bloody bagger!  Just dropped down from A class!  :nyam:
I'm sure there will be plenty of them there, myself included, Wayhaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I think all the classes will be very tight and think you will have to to shoot out of your skin to win your respective class

Really looking forward to the event itself and meeting some from here. Hope it stays dry on the day

[quot"teepee1234" post="153536" timestamp="1406671192 2"]Careful Tash, he's a bloody bagger!  Just dropped down from A class!  :nyam:

WHAT? It's not free, you best bring your wallet  - for the side bet we are going to have, that involves you buying me beer, plus it is my birthday  :biggrin: [/quot Champagne for you birthday boy and I think you and Martin took enough of my ill gotten gains sunday! Money goes to money!!!!

Back