Shootclay cup who's going ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only if I forget to put my bra on...Or if you start beating me I may have to take it off half way round
OMG! that is foul play of the highest standard seems it's a win win situation for me! Leniency is well and truly out the window. Will remember to pack my water squirter! ;) )))

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the parent/child bit work - do we pay extra on the day or notify ahead of time?? Not thinking of me but Tony and Amber.

OK, I think the bet is serious enough to warrant an adjudicator!  (in case Tash takes her bra off!)  I'm only volunteering to ensure fair play, you understand...

OK, I think the bet is serious enough to warrant an adjudicator!  (in case Tash takes her bra off!)  I'm only volunteering to ensure fair play, you understand...
Your not impartial,   :)

however i am,  ;)     and i do hold the master list ;)

:santa:

Saturday 3pm along with Maxum and Salopian, Simon Deville is also going (I think) but for some reason he isn't showing up as being in our squad! Looking forward to seeing you all (and beating you) there, shoot well everyone

Saturday 3pm along with Maxum and Salopian, Simon Deville is also going (I think) but for some reason he isn't showing up as being in our squad! Looking forward to seeing you all (and beating you) there, shoot well everyone
looking forward to a great day out even if i do shoot crap 

I'm shooting Sat at 3pm,

I know what squads i'm not in, i can see them on the squad list. I guess i'm in one of the blank spaces. Will find out when it updates.  

Very much looking forward to it.

It will be good to see again the folks off here that I've already met and good to meet the ones I haven't!

Looking forward to it.  :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am really really looking forward to it! hopefully there will be a nip in the air! :spiteful:

"Why didn't i think of that Malcolm" give me somewhere to hang my cartridge bag i guess :spiteful:  Hopefully see you there mate! am shooting 3pm slot with you know who!! just look out for the entourage :nyam:  p.s I'm not the VIP!!

"Why didn't i think of that Malcolm" give me somewhere to hang my cartridge bag i guess :spiteful: Hopefully see you there mate! am shooting 3pm slot with you know who!! just look out for the entourage :nyam: p.s I'm not the VIP!!
Have you got Ed and Gebben????

Last edited:
I'll be there as well in your squad by the looks of it. Squad has me down twice to cover a booking for my mate Baz. Looking forward to meeting lots of faces from here and hopefully picking up some tips.

MM

We are shooting Friday at 12 , I don't know squads as yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

i see i'm on the 3pm on sat', first squad, so, as i do not know anyone from a bar of soap,,,i will be the slow old geezer with the 555 number! see you then!

Back