Shootclay cup who's going ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just moving things about to even things up with some extra people joining. 

Some cracking early scores in, 

Well done  to Wll Hewland, first Shootclay.com score i can see :)

Some of the juniors put in some stonking  scores too   ....  future champions prehaps

:santa:

Benjamin McIlwaine put a great 102 in the juniors.

I am getting a little scared now...........

Very different shoot (to a registered ESP) which is great for a one off event. Huge mix of stuff. I cocked up royally on the sim rabbits, 2 ex 8 and also the sim teals dropping another three. Would have liked 100+ of course. Not my finest hour but a good day. Straighted a few good stands such as the driven pair and the fast orange l-r with battue.

Tomorrow will be busy!

Very different shoot (to a registered ESP) which is great for a one off event. Huge mix of stuff. I cocked up royally on the sim rabbits, 2 ex 8 and also the sim teals dropping another three. Would have liked 100+ of course. Not my finest hour but a good day. Straighted a few good stands such as the driven pair and the fast orange l-r with battue.

Tomorrow will be busy!
Well done Will.

Will you answer the questions on the other thread for me pretty please as you have been there.

I'm looking forward to shooting this tomorrow. Hoping to meet a few people from here to at the evening do so if you recognise please come and say hi as it would be good to put some faces to names.

I'm looking forward to shooting this tomorrow. Hoping to meet a few people from here to at the evening do so if you recognise please come and say hi as it would be good to put some faces to names.
A clue would be nice; ) 

red rose in the lapel?  copy of the times under the arm?     

Shootclay polo?

Bet you spot me before i spot you :)

Btw.... I shot the course on the 3pm rotation.., with rob fenwick of EJC, and Rob from Blaser... 86 for me, fantastic course, great variety of good targets

Its 5:00 AM  Good morning all,

For me  - Operation SCC starts now  -   Good luck to all taking part today, 

look forward to seeing you all there

:santa: :)   xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to work this morning and I'll probably be arriving at the last minute totally stressed out - everyone seems to save up their toothache for bank holidays - but I'm really looking forward to shooting this (and beating Shaun). Husband is coming too for the social

I've got to work this morning and I'll probably be arriving at the last minute totally stressed out - everyone seems to save up their toothache for bank holidays - but I'm really looking forward to shooting this (and beating Shaun). Husband is coming too for the social
Just remember this technique, 

As the person in front steps up to shoot, just lean in and whisper "Is it safe"   

:)  

Santa see you there, we'll leave around 11 ish which gets us there all going well for around 11.40 am. :) . Looking forward to seeing Dave again and meeting Victoria properly as only briefly met her at West London charity shoot - good shooting to you all. Matt hope your day is smooth and you thoroughly enjoy your creation.

Just remember this technique,

As the person in front steps up to shoot, just lean in and whisper "Is it safe"

:)

From what I remember the methods shown in Marathon Man were no different from NHS dentistry in the 70's (still have nightmares) oops off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back