Shootclay cup who's going ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for the newbie question but, is there any point in someone who has been only shooting 4 months entering something like this, I know every competition there is always room for someone to come last (haha) I'm just wondering if there is anything aimed (pardon the pun) at the new shooter?

OK that was my thought, but wanted to check if it was the done thing or not. I'm assuming I would enter as a Senior? (at a sprightly 40 years young)

OK that was my thought, but wanted to check if it was the done thing or not. I'm assuming I would enter as a Senior? (at a sprightly 40 years young)
Don't worry about it at all, we're quite a friendly lot so the sooner you jump in the better.

Don't worry about your score either, come along if you can and have fun - after all that's why we do it!

Ian.

sorry for the newbie question but, is there any point in someone who has been only shooting 4 months entering something like this, I know every competition there is always room for someone to come last (haha) I'm just wondering if there is anything aimed (pardon the pun) at the new shooter?
Get in there lad... get registered on the Saturday because the party is on that evening (or late afternoon). :wink:

Do not worry about where you end up...it is all about having a great time.

I am going to get whooped 'possibly' by the 13 and 15 yrs olds that i am bringing........rock on...!

Definitely!!! Get yourself entered...

Forget that you have recently started and just get stuck in and enjoy the event and meet new friends.

It will be a great event, I am just gutted I will be away with work otherwise I would be there.

Yup, the chance to come and meet us all :)

:santa:

Don't worry about it at all, we're quite a friendly lot so the sooner you jump in the better.

Don't worry about your score either, come along if you can and have fun - after all that's why we do it!

Ian.

Get in there lad... get registered on the Saturday because the party is on that evening (or late afternoon). :wink:

Do not worry about where you end up...it is all about having a great time.

I am going to get whooped 'possibly' by the 13 and 15 yrs olds that i am bringing........rock on...!

Definitely!!! Get yourself entered... Forget that you have recently started and just get stuck in and enjoy the event and meet new friends. It will be a great event,

Yup, the chance to come and meet us all :)

:santa:
What they said!!

JFDI, as they say  :biggrin:

Stu... Yes you would be a senior... There will be something for everyone,a good fun course and a great intro to competition shooting,

I hope we get a song or two out of dean martin.
dean-martins-blue-striped-sport-coat-in-ocean-L-nociQA.jpeg

are you sure we wana see that?

How apt.  Must keep your gun swinging.  Stop and you'll miss.  Ask Ed, he'll tell ya  :hunter:

Anyone who is interested ?

There may be a slot free at 3 p.m. on Saturday . Speak to Matt.

Back