Scottish Game Fair Cancelled.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBERT6500

Just heard that the Scottish Game Fair has been cancelled this weekend due to the terrible weather up there. :(

Anyone else heard the same ?

Yes, no refund for stall holders, friend of a friend is down 11k on his!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion it didn't NEED to be canceled........I know a couple of angry stall holders who drove their cars in this morning to pack up, no problem. They are now being told there may be a chance of some compensation........"phone back Tuesday after we speak to the insurers and loss adjusters". They are not holding their breath!!!

Also a strong possibility that the owner of Scone Palace was the one who canceled, as he "didn't want a mess"........but he gets paid!?!? From all accounts he's ... (probably best not to name and insult someone on an semi-public forum :wink: )

Car parks where a H&S nightmare - I was there yesterday and due to be there today with a colleague being there Sunday.

Probably the right decision - but hard to swallow. I believe there was insurance for stall holders - we'll know this week no doubt. If there isn't it'll affect the shows credibility in future years - more risky for stall holders to shell out as a precident has been set now after 20+ years of carrying on regardless.

If the organisers gave the impression insurance would be included and aint gonna pay out ...then i feel there will be some lawsuits coming

Latest posts

Back