Registered Competitions Prize Money

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shot sir,

yes very annoying when you go BO and win :)

When I retired from Wylye Valley S.G. 14 years ago I paid back £8.00 a gun on sporting and £7.00 a gun on fitasc.

I could fill a 100 bird reg fitasc shoot 72 guns and have a waiting list every month!

secrect?  Charge a FAIR price, a good payout and good targets.
That definitely changed after you left!

Oooooops ....tin hats ....quick.....and popcorn ....and I think we will also need gin....!!

.....just saying...!!

Steady Bobby....you will be in trouble...!

Popcorn??

oh so i don't know anyone that has won or placed...never heard or been spoken to about it?

maybe i cannot read either?

are you under the impression people do not talk.

wouldn't be like you to be ignorant or biassed would it.

i'll qualify those words before i get jumped on and shot down "ignorant" as you obviously did not now there seemed to be a lot of feeling about the payouts so you were/are ignorant of the fact and "biassed" as you could obviously not be as it was your business.

anything is a big word...fortunately i shoot for fun i am not a crack AA shot but i have won a few things just not at Wyle and not registered shoots.

"How would you know" as you don't really know me,did you read it or did somebody tell you?

schmokinn don't fall for the bait...he is just winding you up in normal Yarkshire style. Ask him how many things he's won :wink: then it should go a bit quiet :wink:

schmokinn don't fall for the bait...he is just winding you up in normal Yarkshire style. Ask him how many things he's won :wink: then it should go a bit quiet :wink:
Your advice to Mr Taylor is very timely and appropriate, he would do well to take notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh so i don't know anyone that has won or placed...never heard or been spoken to about it?

maybe i cannot read either?

are you under the impression people do not talk.

wouldn't be like you to be ignorant or biassed would it.

i'll qualify those words before i get jumped on and shot down "ignorant" as you obviously did not now there seemed to be a lot of feeling about the payouts so you were/are ignorant of the fact and "biassed" as you could obviously not be as it was your business.

anything is a big word...fortunately i shoot for fun i am not a crack AA shot but i have won a few things just not at Wyle and not registered shoots.

"How would you know" as you don't really know me,did you read it or did somebody tell you?
Its WYLYE by the way, please get it right in future.

If payouts were low then its probably because we ran out of pound coins and 50p pieces. You can get through quite a lot you know.

Back