Recoil problem

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago, my wife was having issues with recoil and having tried several pads incuding Kickeeze, I bought an ISIS Green X pad, brilliant, problem solved. Looking back, we should have had a one and half hour run to see Ben in sunny Leicester and him sort it or at least check it out. hey ho
I had an ISIS a pad on my old MK38 - nothing wrong with them and Dave is a wonderful gentleman to deal with.

I had an ISIS a pad on my old MK38 - nothing wrong with them and Dave is a wonderful gentleman to deal with.
I’ve heard good reports about those, but still looking for a pre owned Gracoil system to help me with recoil and gun fit.

I’ve heard good reports about those, but still looking for a pre owned Gracoil system to help me with recoil and gun fit.
This will in fact have adverse effect. Balance is terrible. The hydraulic ones leak and crack stocks

The stock bounces all over

Just wanted to see what your views are on how to minimise recoil. I'm a fairly slight guy, 5'4". I've been using 28g shell and finding myself with bruises at the end of a shoot. Just wondered whether it's my technique, or 28g is too much? Any tips?
I have used Dave Izzard’s reducers for over20 years and have had them on all my guns..they are magic and worth every penny. Second shot acquisition is for me the biggest benefit.

However did Lord Walshingham bag 1070 grouse in a day ( with 32 gms quad gunning with six and a quarter pound side by sides ) without resorting to recoil reducers ….. perhaps his guns were fitted :unsure:

However did Lord Walshingham bag 1070 grouse in a day ( with 32 gms quad gunning with six and a quarter pound side by sides ) without resorting to recoil reducers ….. perhaps his guns were fitted :unsure:
Exactly a well fitted gun won’t need anything to make it jump. If the back moves the front moves of the front moves your head moves

Back