RBSS tower challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had 2 up to now.

Hey Steve....what happened on your last 6??????

I am not quite making the mark I want to.....but at least consistent .....first go was a ? followed by a10 and second go was two 8's.

Got another hit with one of my 'young chicks with guns' next week. Think I will take the 'Animal'......34" Perazzi 20 bore. ... :laugh:

I took Anita North there last week. We had a real laugh. It just shows though that you have to be used to that game to score well.....and by that game....I mean good game shooting..... :laugh:

All the targets bar 3 are easily hitable.....and those particular 3 when you hit them.....wow...it is great (I had 2 of those 3).

But this is all about dancing.....shooting like a God....and staying focused right to the end.

The skill is in the scheme. And your task is staying focused for that whole scheme.....and staying positive for the whole 25....or they drop off quick.

It really is a great mental challenge.

But what I noticed more this year for me is that my fitness level is poor. I found it physically hard on my upper body. You need to be fit to swing a gun around for 25 targets all high in the air from all sides.

Us trappies only shoot one target at a tine and then have a five minute rest while the other 5 are fannying on.

Where as this....is like being in a good wood .......stood in the pound seat ......on a great high bird day and where the drive just keeps coming and coming and coming.

Bloody great way to spend £50...........and don't worry if you put a low score in....it does not show if it is less than 15 this year.

Last edited:
Nope - you can use plastic. 

I have had a couple of goes on the tower - it's tough, but fun.... haven't tried the 50 yet, but am planning a trip down for another go soon. 

I'm down tomorrow with an ozzy customer, Tuesday with Wayne and Saturday with customers from Finland!

Looking forward to having a go :)

my last 6 nicola , i didnt want to kill the comp dead so shot a 17 and missed the last 6 !!!!!!
Next time have some porridge first....you were going well there Steve...nailed the harder ones.

Stratstones again today.......

Wooo Hooooooo.....

Scared of possible score.......

Going gun down this time.....

#notforpussies

#onlyforthebrave

#hopetobeluckyandgetmorethan10

14..... Just one more bloody point needed....

Grrrrrrr

Nice to shoot round with you today Nic, Beautiful day, perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banger was the star of the show with a cracking 22 on the tower. Thanks for letting me crash the party for the 2nd go. It was great fun and lots of laughs.... :wink:

Dave and Dave shot well getting a 15 each on the tower and the scoreboard.

Just one more flipping point.....I will have to go again..!!

I must admit I prefer shooting it all with the F-Black 24 grms. I was not as tired after 2 rounds with them.

Now then it seems not many girls have shot this yet.....only 3 up to now......

So ladies.....who is up for a bit of fun?????

cheers Wil.

Nic, no worries, we had some good fun, and well shot

Latest posts

Back