Premier league at West London.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shot this early doors with 2 others, got round in a reasonable amount of time, bit of queuing but not too bad. 

Finished on 91 which I was happy with especially after missing 5 on stand six, the rest was pretty tidy though

IMG_2785.JPG

I thought it was a decent course. I shot late and it was very windy. First few stands quite affected and no big scores in second half of day I believe. That's my excuse anyway.. I was rubbish for first 5 stands, dropping 8. I then managed the last 9 stands 3 away, rescuing an 89. 

98 won it I think, but almost 300 entries so somebody is always going to come good. Some decent names in low 80's.

Oh well, my PB of 81 might have got me something in C class if I hadn't gone Targets Only then!

Oh well, my PB of 81 might have got me something in C class if I hadn't gone Targets Only then!
Why go targets only..............you never know when your going to shoot your socks off  :rolleyes:

Because I never have before! Never mind, if I'd won something I wouldn't be any happier than I am now for getting a Registered score over 80.

flamin well shot bebo, brilliant score and one I can only imagine. I am sure the few quid you missed out on is of no consequence to you . Well done ?

This premier league .. Is it a southerners only thing? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Saved from any anguish over my TO choice.  There was an 88,84 and 82 in C class.  Scores up on the CPSA website now.

Well I enjoyed the course at West London, let myself down on two stands the first driven on report pair where I managed 2/6 and nearby a stand with a black slow bird and the orange going away and missed all four orange!  I was happy with the rest of my driven missed first pair of the high towers and then canted my barrels a little and got the last two pairs 4/6 and then the 40ft tower got all three so that was good for me where driven is concerned.  The rest were some straights and one aways ending on an 81/100.  Given how sh*t I feel I was happy with that.  Teal coming on nicely as well.

I got as far as alarm went off at 6:30am, dressed and began packing car to leave at 7:30am - all of a sudden lost the desire to go shooting with 3hrs of driving involved. Put it all back in the cabinet and did some family stuff instead.

Hope you all had an enjoyable day - i will try again in the morning at Sporting Targets.

IPS is a crappy trappy :lol:

I think you can count on one hand the good trap shooters south of the Watford gap :angel:
cheeky git ?

I admit to being crappy sporty though ?

I quite enjoyed the shoot, wasn't overly steady but certainly wasn't a stiff course.

I shot really early only entry number 12 and it was breezy, caught the crow stand at a bad time getting blown out a far way but still looked easy enough (And missed them all! No idea how)

Then just one more sloppy miss to hold on to a reasonable 95. I was amazed it wasn't straighted to be honest.

Needed a few big stands if I'm honest but I enjoyed it none the less.

See how Churchills go, they can set some stupid birds at times and I hear this shoot will be at the ground, Not the estate as before.

This premier league .. Is it a southerners only thing? 
That's a question you will have to ask the northern premier, and premier+ shooting grounds as to why there is no premier league in the north.

Back