Peter Wilson

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin.TD

Well done Peter Wilson, brilliant performance and we saw it live, great day for shooting.

Unbelievable performance and what a GREAT ADVERT for shooting in the GB!!!

Excellent coverage as well! Simply brilliant for the whole shooting community!!! :)

yes well done,he,s just did an imterview on BBC olimpic breakfast TV,what a great ambassador for our sport :)

Just seen an interview on sky news, that lad really speaks well in front of the camera. Excellent ambassador for the sport :)

I had the pleasure/fortune of being there yesterday. Spanking day, Peter really did very well with the extra pressure of the crowd. I've got a 'few' pictures if people want to see them. There are on FB but you do not need to be a friend or a member of the site to see them:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151971717730471.885654.518525470&type=1&l=e09622ad6e

It was so tight towards the end, and the pressure was on all the way, great how he got it together after a double miss, and ended up becoming another Gold medal winner, superb..!

Just back from a Holiday in Cyprus where we followed Pete Wilsons achievement on Facebook and Twitter - does anybody have a link to where I can watch the final ?

Thanks

Just back from a Holiday in Cyprus where we followed Pete Wilsons achievement on Facebook and Twitter - does anybody have a link to where I can watch the final ?

Thanks
Have a search for Double Trap on iplayer, it should be on there

Thanks
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video/p00w2zwp

Nicola,

Thanks for that - I have found a ful round up of all sports on the BBC site as well now that should keep me entertained for a good while !

Sat and watched the whole final last night and although I knew the result it was still a very exciting final - the nerve to nail the last two clays shows true professionalism.

Peter is also a fantastic Ambassador for the sport having seen him in a couple of interviews he comes across very well indeed,

My hearty congratulations to Peter and all those supporting his efforts !

Latest posts

Back