Cartridges , value for money versus cost

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, can't say I know anybody who fits the median model and shoots regularly.

Have on occasion seen £10K plus guns come out of the boot of 500 quid motors. Their money, spend it on whatever makes you happy.

It's probably one of the things I love about shooting, you can have a £10k gun or a £500 one, if you point it in the right place the clays break. Unfortunately it's the cost of the clays and cartridges that make the difference, and stopping some people going out so much. I know if I only shoot once a month what it does to my scores. I doubt there's a high percentage of C class shooters that are out 3-4 times a week.

I like Oxford SS. it's probably the furthest one I regularly travel too. Has the feeling of a small family run club without feeling too commercial. The short window you have on some targets there always reinforce to me how important hold point and method are.

I can tell you the average UK salary is well south of any figures the statisticians like to put out, especially the Government ones 😄

Lot of talk about increased costs and putting people off shooting. Haven’t seen any sign of it in our area E. midlands. Plenty of moaning but the local practice shoots, club shoots and registered are busier than ever.

Latest posts

Back