Looking for someone to shoot with

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amynewtoclay

I have been shooting about a year but still not brilliant, I'm looking for someone to shoot with regulary so I can better, I don't enjoy shooting on my own with someone pressing the button I feel like Billy no mates lol. I live in deal I am prepared to travel a little way if someone would like to pair up.

Thank you for reading

Best of luck with finding a shooting partner, just a shame I’m too far away from you, enjoy the journey.

If you want to join me (and my husband and sometimes others as well) at Willow Farm near Tenterden next time I'm there you are more than welcome. Bit of a drive for you, but at least in the same county.

I have been shooting about a year but still not brilliant, I'm looking for someone to shoot with regulary so I can better, I don't enjoy shooting on my own with someone pressing the button I feel like Billy no mates lol. I live in deal I am prepared to travel a little way if someone would like to pair up.

Thank you for reading
Hi Amy, glad to hear you finally got your licence and are having a go, well done! Bebo above is a good and helpful shot so maybe try to get to Willow Farm and once you go and meet people the more mates you’ll find to shoot with. Good luck, if you lived nearer to me (Tunbridge wells area) I could meet you at Paddock Wood for a practice.
OR you could go on a ladies day, they usually have a beginners course and it would be squadded so you could meet ladies in similar circumstances to yourself. Good luck.

If you want to join me (and my husband and sometimes others as well) at Willow Farm near Tenterden next time I'm there you are more than welcome. Bit of a drive for you, but at least in the same county.
Thank you for your kind offer I have shot Tenterden a couple of times and enjoy it over there, its not that far of a drive .

Do you know the Deal and Sandwich Shooting School?

They shoot every Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday. Sporting and skeet. Targets are not too challenging.

A friendly shoot on your doorstep!

There's usually shooters who are happy for newcomers to go round with them and there's staff who will press the buttons for you, so you can go round on your own if you want.

Can also get lessons/coaching there.

I'm there pretty near every Wednesday, some Saturdays.

Thank you for your kind offer I have shot Tenterden a couple of times and enjoy it over there, its not that far of a drive .
Not around this weekend, but I'll let you now when we're next going there. Usually shoot it practice on a Saturday morning and I'll often do the competition on a Sunday.

I shoot at Deal and Sandwich Shooting School on a regular Basis, shoot skeet and sporting, also at Martin Gorse Wood, I won't be there for the next couple of weeks though.

Latest posts

Back