Perazzi mxs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it will be equally at home shooting sporting and trap with minimal adjustment... :p ;) Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk
The 32" tubes are longer than my preferred length of 30" but I soon forgot this and got on with the job of smashing targets.

Not forgetting steadiness on the longer targets, but eminently pointable at closer targets. Impressive for a gun of this weight.

(Enter make of gun here)

The wood to metal finish belies its price tag and would put many more expensive guns to shame.

My only minor criticism concerns the comb height which for me is a little higher than ideal but I'm really nitpicking here as either a custom or adjustable comb version would solve that problem. 

PS. I hope he's not reading this, cos he might be tempted to bloody pinch half of them then we're double screwed. :lol:   :lol:

The wood to metal finish belies its price tag and would put many more expensive guns to shame.
Insert obligatory description of action lock up, ejector operation and liberal use of trunion and cocking rods, there's something that just feels right about ( insert gun make )

" thats when the fight started "

You lot are really cynical.

Bloody brilliant though :)

No argument the Bentley looks great, but sadly it's got an awful (chavy) reputation these days. For me (on looks alone) it's an Aston Martin DB9 yum yum. 

Aston-Martin-DB9.jpg

All very nice, but I am afraid that I need to point you all to the following;

'the departure from the iconic Perazzi/Boss style lockup I am sure would meet with the late  Danielle  Perazzi,s approval. I took the opportunity to put the gun through its paces at AGL's ground ' (free of charge plus free cartridges in exchange for a blatant plug).

There you go I think we can now all save on buying the Field, Shoot Clay, Clay Shooting, Sporting Shooter, Sporting Gun .

Of course we have yet to hear from Michael, who found the grip shape not quite to his liking as,

'I feel the radius was a little too open for my taste and the gaudy engraving may not be to everyone's liking, but may well suit the new IT crowd who seem to proliferate the London area shooting schools where I hold court.' 

That Audi is far too cheap to be a real supercar! :)

The new F-Type coupe looks like it might be nice! The drophead appears to have missed the mark as an e-type replacement though.

'the departure from the iconic Perazzi/Boss style lockup I am sure would meet with the late  Danielle  Perazzi,s approval. I took the opportunity to put the gun through its paces at AGL's ground ' (free of charge plus free cartridges in exchange for a blatant plug).

There you go I think we can now all save on buying the Field, Shoot Clay, Clay Shooting, Sporting Shooter, Sporting Gun .

Of course we have yet to hear from Michael, who found the grip shape not quite to his liking as,

'I feel the radius was a little too open for my taste and the gaudy engraving may not be to everyone's liking, but may well suit the new IT crowd who seem to proliferate the London area shooting schools where I hold court.'
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllll

Aston for me every time...

The R8 is good and is now a super car....but it is still an Audi.

The Aston is just in a class of its own

You forgot, whether you have them or not.......BIFURCATED LUMPS !

As a relative newbie - this is a joy!

I thought it was only me that was sick of these reviews.

Why I have to read two pages of engineering, to get to the same paragraph at the end about the shooting is beyond me and frankly a waste of ink - and makes me think I should go into journalism

P

Wish we had a jerno on here so they could tell us why all gun reviews are the same oh hang is Don 1?

Yes, weird to make the signature of the lowest model the most prominent of all. Just leave it really plain and tasteful. About as loved as the blue stripes on a DT11.
I don't even notice those stripes anymore Will. I guess I just got used to the things!!!! But I still reckon Beretta should have made it just plain black with a bit of gold lettering, like the first DT10's, they really looked classy !

Well I am well happy with my 58 Trabant! fed up with posers in Rangers with Krieghoffs and green wellies,  give me the down to earth fitasc shooters who shoots a Baikal and drinks pints of farmhouse scrumpy and not pink gin! :crazy:  

Well I am well happy with my 58 Trabant! fed up with posers in Rangers with Krieghoffs and green wellies,  give me the down to earth fitasc shooters who shoots a Baikal and drinks pints of farmhouse scrumpy and not pink gin! :crazy:  
:) Phew! Not just me. I was sizing up a Range Rover for using at the shoots! Not an Evoque you understand, that's just a motorized handbag. Does this mean I can stick with my normal day car, hiking boots and brand mismatched cap, slip, cartridge case and blended Scotch? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Evoque how orrible are they ?

Lady hairdressers car but without any load capacity for the hairdryer.

pointless.

Latest posts

Back