Perazzi MXS Ownership

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curious2

Does anybody on here own one of these yet, I would be interested to hear about your shooting impressions etc. There have been plenty of opinions on the styling and large MXS lettering but I am interested in how they handle rather than the guns styling.

They shoot like a Perazzi, just like any other. Smooth, very pointable and that lovely feeling of quality. There are some about with upgraded wood too. They are excellent value for money when you look at some of the others available in that price range.

Its a Perazzi it will be a good gun they don't make duff guns, although some will tell you they do. The styling may not appeal to everybody but the same goes for just about everything in the consumer world. What is one persons must have is another's piece of crap and that is not going to change anytime soon.

I must confess I was looking at a black MXS in the racks at Southern Counties on Saturday and the large lettering on the action was not as offensive as I thought it would be. Maybe something to do with the matt finish??

If it fits and you can shoot well with it who cares what it looks like? And besides you can't see the gordy logo when you are shooting it :)

DT

I've never ever shot one but Will gave me a feel of his :nyam:

The action was as smooth as silk and I certainly wouldn't dismiss the thought of buying one one day!

I've never ever shot one but Will gave me a feel of his :nyam:

The action was as smooth as silk and I certainly wouldn't dismiss the thought of buying one one day!
Glad you enjoyed the grope Robert, but mine was not an MXS. I'd like to try one though!

Latest posts

Back