Our Man Les Hammond Shooting Sporting again !!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garry2749

Our man Mr Les Hammond devoted trap shooter shooting some bunnies and i must admit hitting em hard with his trap gun.

Think we started something with the Cancer research thing. Secret hedge monkey i reckon!! :p

LES1.jpg

LES2.jpg

Will Hewland I have to laugh from the only hedge monkey who should be a trappie to avoid bad weather and dirt.   :p

Will, I have some of them too..............................1 pair leak and they don't arf make my blood boil !      :lol:

All I did was shoot a few bunnies, not done that in 25 years or more! And yes I quite enjoyed it as it happens. But I will never be a hedge monkey!!

Ah vic I see your all over the place mate shooting that k gun don't forget to oil that stock

All I did was shoot a few bunnies, not done that in 25 years or more! And yes I quite enjoyed it as it happens. But I will never be a hedge monkey!!
Me think thou protest too much my welly clad friend ;)

Ah vic I see your all over the place mate shooting that k gun don't forget to oil that stock
​who the f//k let you on here??? That's it we're all in for trouble now! I suppose you will be wanting a Nomads section? Pmsl !!!

Me think thou protest too much my welly clad friend ;)
​Ian, its these bloody Dorset trap shooters, they con an old geezer into doing things then some bugger starts snapping away with a camera! Next thing you know it's plastered all over the net!

Anyway Dazzer, nice to have another Krieghoff owner on the forum mate!

Nomad section for Dorset trappies !! like that Les, aka Victor !!

Dazza on the site as well. Happy Days.  :lol:

Never say never mate! Ips did, and look what happened there ?

Back