Breaking news, Les to shoot blue auto in sporting ! for charity

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant day .Les was hammering those clay's, Don't tell anyone but he shot Bluie better then his K80 .

Strange how we had more turn up for this than a County shoot Don;t figure. :cool: :cool:

Roll on the next one Les in Pink panties next i reckon..  I would pay big money to see that !!!!

Brilliant day .Les was hammering those clay's, Don't tell anyone but he shot Bluie better then his K80 .

Strange how we had more turn up for this than a County shoot Don;t figure. :cool: :cool:

Roll on the next one Les in Pink panties next i reckon..  I would pay big money to see that !!!!
​Oh??? How much???

Les 53, you look as if you are enjoying that a little too much.

Now that's class for you! Your very own "trouser-leg-roller-up". What it must be to have servants to do all this tedious stuff...

Now that's class for you! Your very own "trouser-leg-roller-up". What it must be to have servants to do all this tedious stuff...
​Yes Charles that's big Dazzer, my valet and also Dorset's best dtl shooter!

Donation done 

Once again jolly good show old bean 

So how was it mate did you enjoy it and how was the auto thing ?

​Well I cannot honestly say that I liked that gun or the discipline! But it was a fun morning out though!
​Les, ever thought of going into politics. That was nearly a YES, without committing yourself  :D

Latest posts

Back