Breaking news, Les to shoot blue auto in sporting ! for charity

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, can we presume that this was an experience you would partake in EVERY weekend, or will you be retreating back under your sheltered and covered centrally heated Trap layout  ? It does improve as the weather gets a little warmer though, you can shed the fleece for a T shirt, suncream and a bucket full of insect repellant !

P.S.

Well Done that man !

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes.....well what can I say! Next week I shall be pulling my finger nails out with a pair of pliers! Surprised none of those nasty gits have posted pics yet! I even did dtl with wellies and the blue thing!

So HOW DID YOU GET ON Les? Did you give it some welly  :cool:         

Will sporting be an Auto second choice in the future?  

Absolutely fair play to you Les. Top bloke, much respect ?

But what did you score???

No idea as to the score, think everyone was too busy taking the p??s to worry about that!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who donated money for the blue auto shoot. I'm sure Cancer Research will make good use of the money. Thank you!

Well done my friend your a true gent.

Ps 

What do I do to donate 

Well done Les, I could'nt get there yesterday as it was my birthday and we had people round amongst other things, bloody good show on your part!

Observers can only admire the thoughtful colour coordination of trousers, gun, and cartridge bins. ..
​Well spotted Charles! We actually had more Dorset shooters there on Saturday than showed up for the last county shoot! Anyway a good day had by all, mainly at my exspence I hasten to add. Pmsl!

here you go Phil, I'm on peg 2, you can see the wellies! (2)

FB_20150427_10_24_02_Saved_Picture.jpg

still haven't been told what to do with my tenner, ?

still haven't been told what to do with my tenner, ?
​Ips, if you go right back to the beginning of thread and klick on link it will take you to the charity page - you can donate there and you can use a debit card if you want.

Latest posts

Back