New cart's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S&B were banned on a few shoots years ago for being to loud, also what they put on the boxes does not necessary relate to the cartridges inside it relates to the company !

I remember them from the 80s....they were cack, kicked like a mule, Smokey, dirty, loud.....

Those S&B tend to be quite punchy - sort of Hull Sovereign Parcours - it would be nice to report back and let us know how they felt.

Parcour de Chasse: http://englishsportingclays.co.uk/fitasc
Yes, watch this space. I'll be trying them on Saterday. The guy I bought them off said he liked them. He shot over a thou of them, and gettin more in But he would say that if he can get a sale out of it.

Yes, watch this space. I'll be trying them on Saterday. The guy I bought them off said he liked them. He shot over a thou of them, and gettin more in But he would say that if he can get a sale out of it.

See if he can get you a CPSA number aswell :rolleyes:

The plastic cased competition grade ones used to be a nice shell if I remember rightly... Been trying to get hold of some for years, but once the USSR disbanded the price went through the roof compared to the old days.

I remember the ban on "Eastern Block" shells at many a ground, though they generally were referring to Baikal shells due to their strange rather loud propellent used and the flames shooting from the end of your barrels :)

Who's bringing the S&B in at the moment?

Used them in the 70's.  They had a paper case, kicked like hell and showered confetti out of the barrel.

The plastic cased competition grade ones used to be a nice shell if I remember rightly... Been trying to get hold of some for years, but once the USSR disbanded the price went through the roof compared to the old days.

I remember the ban on "Eastern Block" shells at many a ground, though they generally were referring to Baikal shells due to their strange rather loud propellent used and the flames shooting from the end of your barrels :)

Who's bringing the S&B in at the moment?
Ace shooting.com at Sudbury near Uttoxiter Staff's

These will be good shells, last time I was in Germany they were being shot very well at some serious targets, no recoil to speak of, clean and good quality, they have upped their game from what we had years back. They do a good range of ammo at a good price, look at www.frankonia.com, they are the biggest dealer in Germany and carry most of the range.  I would use the top end ones without hesitation.

These will be good shells, last time I was in Germany they were being shot very well at some serious targets, no recoil to speak of, clean and good quality, they have upped their game from what we had years back. They do a good range of ammo at a good price, look at www.frankonia.com, they are the biggest dealer in Germany and carry most of the range.  I would use the top end ones without hesitation.
Yeh looked on there web site and like you say, a huge range. Looking forward to using them.

I used 1000's of them in the 70's and 80's, Edgar Bros. who were then in Liverpool, were the importers. Mostly used the 32 gram paper cased variety, packed in 10's, with a bright orange case. They also produced a red paper case 7/8ozs (24 gram) with a rolled turnover and 6 1/2 shot. Some of my old ones are in the cartridge display cabinet at the local ground. They were a Czech Republic product and although not too refined, they certainly did the job. After the Eley explosion, which stopped production, the like of these cartridges were the only thing available.

If I rember correctly they ( Sellier & Belliot) won a Skeet Gold Medal at Bejing Olympics .

If I rember correctly they ( Sellier & Belliot) won a Skeet Gold Medal at Bejing Olympics .
I remember those shells from the 80's I think Pete. A mate of mine used to use them, I think the wads were made from old bus tickets judging by the crap that use to fly out of the barrels!  :lol: :lol:

Just noticed I have mistaken those for Super Parcours that are fastest of their line (450 m/s) - with 420 you will be just fine. Last year I have shot a couple of carts of those (24g trap ones) - see page 3 of 6.5 SHOT thread, Started by joenash, September 26, 2015

2015-12-30 22.41.53.jpg

As far as history goes - Czechs were living under German influence for centuries that 50 or so years under Russians didn't manage to spoil. As with all things times are changing :) :

Czech Skoda in 80's SKODA110R-1810_5.jpg

vs Czech Skoda of nowadays...

SKODA-Kodiaq-5840_18.jpg

Just noticed I have mistaken those for Super Parcours that are fastest of their line (450 m/s) - with 420 you will be just fine. Last year I have shot a couple of carts of those (24g trap ones) - see page 3 of 6.5 SHOT thread, Started by joenash, September 26, 2015

View attachment 5365

As far as history goes - Czechs were living under German influence for centuries that 50 or so years under Russians didn't manage to spoil. As with all things times are changing :) :

Czech Skoda in 80's View attachment 6327

vs Czech Skoda of nowadays...

View attachment 6328
It is not a check Skoda...it is a rebadged and slightly modified Volkeswagen ;)

Latest posts

Back