New cart's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi guy's. Has anyone used these S&B? or know enything about them. I bought a slab today to try. The guy where I bought them from recon's they're really good. £180 per 1000

20170404_105921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: nice woodchip wall......................who the fook has woodchip anymore :lol:

Heard these were starting to make a comeback, when I was a kid, sellier & bellott were band at GKN sankey ground,  hadley, the locals thought the end of the world was coming... sonic boom... confetti, salopian may be a long to correct me, but I seem to  remember the sign saying, NO Eastern European cartridges allowed at this ground. They were light brown with three black stripes on them ... I think I still have a few somewhere 

??????????????Thanks for letting me know. I've just checked and your right. Must fix that That one was my old number when I was reg shooter
There you go. All sorted. Happy now  :D

Heard these were starting to make a comeback, when I was a kid, sellier & bellott were band at GKN sankey ground,  hadley, the locals thought the end of the world was coming... sonic boom... confetti, salopian may be a long to correct me, but I seem to  remember the sign saying, NO Eastern European cartridges allowed at this ground. They were light brown with three black stripes on them ... I think I still have a few somewhere 
I'll find out on Sat. 

Naa it's wood chip from the 70's. It is my gun room/spare room. Just wollop it every now and again  :D

We used to shoot S&B back in the mid 80's, they had red cases and had a nasty habit of a longish recoil but shot well enough. These look like English 7's which would be perfik for pigeon decoying but not my personal first choice for clays. Parcours and Olympic Class Shooting hints at great things to come though. 

We used to shoot S&B back in the mid 80's, they had red cases and had a nasty habit of a longish recoil but shot well enough. These look like English 7's which would be perfik for pigeon decoying but not my personal first choice for clays. Parcours and Olympic Class Shooting hints at great things to come though. 
What does the Parcours mean?

What does the Parcours mean?
I think it's somet to do with Fitasc, bit like Lidl calling their baked beans A la carte. 

That's a joke by the way, I have zero doubt they'll smoke everything. 

I seem to remember, I had a voucher to redeem for S&B cartridges when I bought my Russian purdey, with two sets of barrels ( which I still dust off occasionally and shoot) circa 1980  cost £180.00 

Back