Musto clay jacket sizes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that this is slightly off thread, but it does show the differing sizes by Manufacturers. I am a 37" waist so look for a 38" waisted trouser. My Musto overtrousers are size XL, my Browning skeet vest is an L, Alan Paine tweed waterproof coat XL, Musto Highland 42" etc.

Today I bought a pair of Rohan waterproof trousers and ended up with a size 40" waist, which are a bit loose but the 38" felt too tight. Makes life difficult buying from the 'Net'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am well aware of that but it is one hell of an inconvenience and anything saved will be eroded by the re posting!

HDAV

I think that you will find the Evolution jackets to be a little too thin for winter use. Given your location, why don't you take a trip to the MUSTO outlet store in McArthur Glen Bridgend? Sure to have something to suit and at good prices....MM

I'm the same in chest size as you HDAV, my Musto winter coat which is lined is xxl, loads of room for jumpers etc

Mine is the older 'all blue' in colour jacket, its a very good bit of kit.

You could always have it stuffed with down.............................from a PARROT !
I showed him what you have written.

He is not amused.

post-2976-0-54359200-1415395340.jpg

Thanks they have then in store in Newport so going to go a d try one for size thanks for the help chaps
SO having phoned on friday and checked if they had "Musto evolution clay jackets in stock" I was told "yes we loads in M,L,XL,XXL, XXL..." Great i think so went down there this morning to find they have no jackets in Newport only vests!!!

I tried the vests for size and the XL would be fine over a T-shirt, but over a thick jumper was tight, so i ordered a XXL from Braces on ebay...

Back