Musto clay jacket sizes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDAV

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks means the L is going to be no good for me! Now is XXL going to to be too big?

DO you have the evolution jacket? HOw do you find it?

Just got the missus to measure me and over just a polo shirt I'm 41", my Musto jacket is a medium and it fits me well and the sleeves aren't too long.  It's a lightweight clay shooting jacket with a mesh lining rather than the fleece lining one that they also make.

P.S. couldn't get that link to work properly.

I'm 44" chest and 6ft...large is very 'snug'...too snug with a jumper underneath!!!

I'm 6 ft and 44" chest and XL fits me just right with plenty of room for a thick jumper in the winter. My XL jacket is the lexton brown quilted variety. Xxl mustos do come up a really generous in fit. I have an older Xxl technical tweed and can fit myself and my 18 yr old daughter in it ....... Easily

Cant edit,but im not big into jumpers,thin fleece underneath.

Thanks chaps. Seems like XL will be ideal for me Typical! any other options for a good clay jacket under £100? Most i'm not keen on but the Evolution look nice online at least.

John Norris (Penrith) did have offer on Musto clayshooting jacket. I am 5'11" and 42" chest. I found the newer Musto coats had to be XL. I am using the Championship Jacket in XL. I tend to use layering of thin tops rather than heavy sweater. The 'old' Musto coats were chest sizes and generous to allow for zip in liner. Once they switched to S,M,L etc. the sizes went haywire.

Back