Musto Clay Bag / Beretta Gold Cup Cartridge Bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the blue musto bag perfect for all you need carries 150 cartridges glasses choke box and small bottles of drink fit in end pockets, bought from mid wales at good price

+1 for the Musto. I can fit a lucozade sport bottle in the end pocket no bother and loads of room for chokes, waterproofs, glasses and all the other paraphernalia (see junk) I carry around with me. Oh and you can get a few shells in there too :lol:

So the wife can help with washing up to get a cheap entry  :girlwerewolf:
Never thought of that Fuz, good call.

I presume she does it where the bruises don't show  :eek:rc:

BTW how's the arm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes just got her orange belt at karate and shoots as well, double danger  :fie:  Arm is better, the pills, strapping and icing seem to be doing the trick  :preved:  thanks for asking :)

I never expected such an impressive response on man ahem I mean cartridge bags :)

Not really helping much though as lots saying the Beretta version is good but lots saying the Musto is good. Think I need to check them out in the flesh. The beretta high performance medium bag also looks good but should do for £57!

Cheers

Simon

I never expected such an impressive response on man ahem I mean cartridge bags :)

Not really helping much though as lots saying the Beretta version is good but lots saying the Musto is good. Think I need to check them out in the flesh. The beretta high performance medium bag also looks good but should do for £57!

Cheers

Simon

It looks very nice, (The Beretta HP) but hasn't the capacity of the 250 Gold Cup.  Can't comment on the Musto, but I bought the Gold Cup stuff so it would match and because it was nice quality.  Musto stuff is usually very good, and even better if you can get it for a "deal" price rather than the list price!! :)

Matching bags and slips!

What we on a fashion parade or something :fie:

Cant believe my bag is deemed ugly. :fie:

Actually, I dont care. I just wanted to try some emoticons cos im not on my ipad for a change :hyper:

Anyway, all bags look similar when under an inch of snow.. :coldb:

I have the beretta bag - great size, useful side pockets etc. One fundamental flaw - it squeaks. Lots. Loudly. (The plastic catches that attach the big shoulder strap rub) I've met a fair few others with same bad who say the same. It drives me insane and I'm replacing it for that reason alone!

I have the beretta bag - great size, useful side pockets etc. One fundamental flaw - it squeaks. Lots. Loudly. (The plastic catches that attach the big shoulder strap rub) I've met a fair few others with same bad who say the same. It drives me insane and I'm replacing it for that reason alone!
Tiny bit of silicon spray will cure it. You can even rub the parts with a candle. Sorted..

Any excuse to buy another bag! :haha:

Back