Musto Clay Bag / Beretta Gold Cup Cartridge Bag

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1Fanatic

Looking at picking up a bag that ideally that carries 150 cartridges or more with some pockets for other bits like chokes, choke key, ear defenders, SGC etc. I quite like the Beretta Gold Cup 250 in Navy (as have also seen it advertised in a Royal Blue) and I shoot a Beretta so ties in:

http://www.abgunsmiths.co.uk/shop/berretta-gold-cup-cartridge-bag-250-pz.html

But also like the look (more subtle) of the Musto Clay Bag (Navy also) and they usually make decent kit:

http://www.musto.com/fcp/product/Outdoor-Clothing/Clay-Shooting/CLAY-SHOOTING-BAG/28?colour=navy

Anyone got either and would recommend? Can’t find them in stock anywhere close to me to check out in person.  £40 budget is about right so if there are any decent alternatives let me know

Cheers

Simon

I have the Musto green one and its quite good.  The end pockets are not big enough to hold a bottle or can of drink which on some other bags are.

Doesn't need to be a branded bag(unless that is what you want) or a bag specifically for shooting.

There are plenty of bags out there that are fit for purpose.

Don't get caught up in the name game and pay through the nose just to have a logo on your bag.

I have the Beretta bag, it's not too big, holds 200 shells if needed, keep my glasses/ear plugs/chokes/paracetimol/pen/pencil/note pad in the side pockets, does what it says on the tin...

Santa brought me the Musto bag and I'm very pleased. Carries 150 with ease plus all my other junk. The Beretta bag is similar, but I thought it was a bit too flash for me. (I drive a Mazda... :cool: )
Yeah I am leaning towards it as the Beretta is a bit lairy especially in the brighter royal blue colour. I like the Beretta tactical line that comes in black but costs a chunk more. I can live without a bottle pocket tbh.

Doesn't need to be a branded bag(unless that is what you want) or a bag specifically for shooting.

There are plenty of bags out there that are fit for purpose.

Don't get caught up in the name game and pay through the nose just to have a logo on your bag.
I am not really bothered about having a particular brand / logo. I just want something that looks nice and does the job

I use the Berreta large range bag in green, bottom unzips to hold shells and top part is big enough for jackets food etc and also has 4 side pockets, well made and well thought out. I would buy one again, and got it new from ebay. Maybe too big to carry round the course everytime but to have it all in one bag to lift and go is a plus for me.

I am not really bothered about having a particular brand / logo. I just want something that looks nice and does the job
Think outside the box as i say there plenty of bags unrelated to shooting that will do the job.

I have the Beretta bag, it's not too big, holds 200 shells if needed, keep my glasses/ear plugs/chokes/paracetimol/pen/pencil/note pad in the side pockets, does what it says on the tin...
Same for me. Very happy with the bag and sturdy construction. It is by far the most popular bag at grounds I shoot at, to the extent that I am thinking of putting a bright marker on it to differentiate it from the rest.

This ^^^^ - except I have the one with the bottle holder tagged on. It's a good bag and as said, does what it says on the tin.

Yeah I am leaning towards it as the Beretta is a bit lairy especially in the brighter royal blue colour. I like the Beretta tactical line that comes in black but costs a chunk more. I can live without a bottle pocket tbh.
I have the Gold Cup bag and matching Slip

If you mean this one

beretta-gold-cup-cartridge-bag-250-i4e3413ec58cda.jpg

It isn't lairy bright, is a fair bit "duller" than the image.  I have room for all sorts in it,very nicely made.  Bottle of water in one pocket, HidefSpex in the other pocket.

I had considered, to cover all eventualities this one

beretta-gold-cup-carry-bag-i4fe44c359b271.jpg

It is much more roomy, but if you don't need the space for clothing etc, then the regular 250 is very nice, with ample room.

I have the Gold Cup bag and matching Slip

If you mean this one

beretta-gold-cup-cartridge-bag-250-i4e3413ec58cda.jpg

It isn't lairy bright, is a fair bit "duller" than the image.  I have room for all sorts in it,very nicely made.  Bottle of water in one pocket, HidefSpex in the other pocket.

I had considered, to cover all eventualities this one

beretta-gold-cup-carry-bag-i4fe44c359b271.jpg

It is much more roomy, but if you don't need the space for clothing etc, then the regular 250 is very nice, with ample room.
All you Guys discussing Hand Bags!!...please... what about space for our make up?

Back