Lost my mojo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And no mention of musical instruments! I am impressed. Couldn't work out the Boston Crème though - internet only refers to doughnuts???????
Don't look it up. It's nasty. But if you must Urban Dictionary has a definition. Really, you don't want to know (apart from out of academic curiosity).

Don't look it up. It's nasty. But if you must Urban Dictionary has a definition. Really, you don't want to know (apart from out of academic curiosity).
I'll take your word for it Liz. Let's leave the nasty stuff for the 20 year olds!!!!!

Ed you poor thing ...I feel your pain....now tell mummy.....just 'who' did that to you?

Mummy will get them....!!

Ed you poor thing ...I feel your pain....now tell mummy.....just 'who' did that to you?

Mummy will get them....!!
Never had that put upon me so to speak... A golden shower was offered once but I politely declined...

Haven't searched any of the above but i can hazard a guess. Internet has a lot to answer for imo as weird stuff is not only demeaning to women but gives young people a warped understanding of sex. Don't get me wrong i am no prude i can assure you, and i have a somewhat interesting track record were relationships are concerned but i hate to think what todays young men consider is normal.

Sorry got a bit heavy there.

Just saying.

I have led a sheltered life I have no idea what you lot are talking about.

Sorry would have replied earlier just been embroiled in a brutal double fisting.

Back