Introduction and gun fit question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it needs to closed down to be honest, it's gone on too long and it's getting boring now.

Agreed.

Im a newbie and some members have been ‘super’ helpful. This apparent Willy waving contest makes me want to move on - embarrassing to say the least.

Im out
This thread isn't typical of the forum. There's only one person stirring the pot and with any luck he'll soon get the message that no one likes a smart arse.

This thread isn't typical of the forum. There's only one person stirring the pot and with any luck he'll soon get the message that no one likes a smart arse.
Similar penis waving by a Classof78 on shotgun world!

I agree this thread should be locked now!

I say leave it open let the Willy waving run its course. Neither doing or have done themselves any favours at all to be fair. Arguably to be expected as it’s been witnessed many times before on various forums and FB groups, usually ending up with someone getting banned 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
I say leave it open let the Willy waving run its course. Neither doing or have done themselves any favours at all to be fair. Arguably to be expected as it’s been witnessed many times before on various forums and FB groups, usually ending up with someone getting banned 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
I'd say it's been quite one sided, with no hostile comments from @bordergun . The thread did prompt me to look into Peter's books and I actually bought a copy of "Successful Shotgunning" (not cheap when bought in the UK!) and for a newcomer such as me it provided a very good read, I'd certainly recommend it.

I'd say it's been quite one sided, with no hostile comments from @bordergun . The thread did prompt me to look into Peter's books and I actually bought a copy of "Successful Shotgunning" (not cheap when bought in the UK!) and for a newcomer such as me it provided a very good read, I'd certainly recommend it.
Oh I agree entirely, but knowing what the other side is like and how they behave across all platforms, why keep adding fuel to the fire? Be the bigger man step back and let history judge them, as it arguably has already. Always lead by example and always, Always hold your hand up and own your Sh1t when you either fkd up or got caught out. Basic rules in life Which some fail to grasp and Learn by.

DavidJH. Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. For some of the others, here's a bit of "Willy waving" for you.

A recent post on Shotgunworld (two months ago) said:- "A buddy and I drove to Dallas for a lesson. I bought his book and learned all I could. The Unit Lead system helped to get me though classes D-C-B-A-AA."

The guy that wrote that came in second place at the Nationals here in San Antonio last week and won $10,000.

Last edited:
That's a great recommendation, but please God it doesn't evoke yet another tranche of unpleasant retorts!

I'm also a newish forum member and all this has left me fairly amazed.

But most importantly, can we please stop mentioning waving penii (is that the plural of penis?) around, there are some pictures you really don't need in your head 🙃

Latest posts

Back