ips does getting ready for rabbit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't foresee any problems mate. Its justifiable vermin control on land already passed for a bloke who looks after the fox and the keeper has a few various rifles.
Good luck with it mate. If you get bored with that then try one of these!!!!   :lol: :lol:

50bmg.jpg

wife says nato green. I am torn. I defo want the ultra se, I have seen the ultra and scorpion side by side. With a mod on the scorpion will be too long for what i want. Just down to colour now, need more input from my forum pals ...?

Have you stopped to think !

" Do i need to choose ? "

There's room for both surely and you deserve it :)

I do indeed deserve it my friend and i am pleased that you noted the fact ?

the cabinet is however getting a tad full, I can just about squeeze one more in ?

I do indeed deserve it my friend and i am pleased that you noted the fact ?

the cabinet is however getting a tad full, I can just about squeeze one more in ?
Time to turn some on their heads me thinks .

Time to turn some on their heads me thinks .
Holley cack I never thought of that, you sayin top to tail em and I will get more in ? Mrs ips will be mighty impressed ?

ps

we currently have 3 shotguns 3 air rifles 1 air pistol and 1 sword stick in there ?

The rationale with camo is that for a hunting gun there will come a time when you want to sit still under a tree and wait for stuff to come out.

Back