ICTSF World Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously dont know my history & background location or that of my dear friend & master .JD !!

He's not Suffolk. He's only got four fingers and one thumb on each hand. 
Forgive my attempt at any humour - I know full well Phil is not from Suffolk, but i thought he lived there? Hence shooting for Suffolk? There is only one PC Moss in the cpsa?

I'll get me coat and sod off!!!!!!!!!

Yep.....i do live in Suffolk NOW, but hail from Essex still a Essex boy through & through, despite previous spells in Kent, Lancashire & Greater Manchester .

JD lives in Norfolk, previously from Essex & Greater London !!

I've expressed my thoughts to the CPSA as I still feel a bit stung after paying top dollar for a sub par product. 

Looking today the scores are on for Kelmarsh, its now ex 182?  anybody heard anything, this same score was on last week ex192, this was what i understood to be correct. It then disappeared and came back today 

Looking today the scores are on for Kelmarsh, its now ex 182?  anybody heard anything, this same score was on last week ex192, this was what i understood to be correct. It then disappeared and came back today 
This is how they are doing it now - out of 182.  Something to do with integrity of averages blah blah blah.  I would actually like to see it just wiped off altogether.

Well it goes from bad to worse,

I paid for 200 shot 192 and only 182 count,  I will not book a Big one next year on principal.

So are we saying the ICTSF jury made a decision and then way after the fact the CPSA have decided to change that?

No surprise there then if they have as it seems they do whatever they like most of the time!

Have they announced this as news?

Probably praying nobody would notice!

So are we saying the ICTSF jury made a decision and then way after the fact the CPSA have decided to change that?

No surprise there then if they have as it seems they do whatever they like most of the time!

Have they announced this as news?

Probably praying nobody would notice!
cpsa website is where I saw it

cpsa website is where I saw it
And so they did...only for classification purposes?

Was this due to complaints?

Is that saying they couldn't work with the decision made or that it was wrong to do so?

how can you have two sets of scores for the same competition without creating confusion?

So many questions and never any chance of answers.

Schmokinn,

I think you may be correct, we will not be getting any truthful answers . Still waiting for replies to my questions from the CPSA spokesperson that I asked on this website last week . Of course I will be raising my concern at County and Regional level through the correct procedure. A friend tells me that the Chairman was very pleased with the event?

Sadly our sport doesn't seem to communicate very well, this weeks edition of Shooting Times  (page7) has a scathing report , headlines read 'Rule changes at "worst" final' accompanied by a presentation photograph of I assume wiiners ?

Surely if Shooting Times was going to publish this ten days after the event , they would have spoken to the CPSA, or a CPSA spokesman would have informed ST what happened .

It certainly doesn't read well for our sport or our representative Association.

When i think of this event now i can hear Stuart Hall and the theme from its a Knockout, and the cpsa are playing there joker ..

link to announcment 

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/news/cpsa-hq/2017/07/21/ictsf-world-english-sporting-scores---classification-purposes-only

so its ex 192 for some stuff and ex 182 for something else.
don't understand ?

there admitting to cocking up the scores so have rectified it for classification purposes BUT the competition results stand. ....eh ?

glad I am not paying my £60 pa membership anymore as the whole thing sounds like a fiasco

It might as well be last year for me, it just a capital fiasco

Graham Stirzaker posted 3 hours ago that he has just received his Gold Medal and CPSA Veterans winners badge  !

He was at Kelmarsh when they made the presentations ! ! ! 

The results were not subject to Russian dope tests were they?

I think the CPSA would easily pass a dope test.

"In the near future we will be carrying out a survey amongst the CPSA member competitors at Kelmarsh as constructive feedback can only serve to enhance our future competitions."

Surely it would be better to survey everyone with a simple did you attend question included to judge perception of the event by the general shooting community as well as those that attended,might give them some insight into how they are regarded.

Whilst I'm delighted that positive actions have been taken internally based on feedback from myself and others; I'm less pleased at the lack of response from Nick Fellows to my emails.

Latest posts

Back