Hypothetical high rib question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See I know this is just a hypothetical situation but there, in my opinion, is no real benefit in lifting the head by 10mm . I think to really get any muscle relief the head must be raised by a considerable degree. This means an upright head position and a totally new shooting technique will be required.... 40UP !!!

Dt11 high rib sporter coming out in a few months according to beretta at this years game CLA game fair

Dt11 high rib sporter coming out in a few months according to beretta at this years game CLA game fair
Which is fine if you shoot sporting! Ian is a proud tarpie and the DT11 XTrap would be the tool if a Perazzi MX2005 does not suit.

IPS, if you are looking at a CG, it would be the AT rib rather than the Impact that you should try. I still think the MX2005 is THE gun though. I tried a DT11X and it just felt a bit .......meh.
Iain

why the AT rib whats the difference ?

Some very interesting stuff being posted but to clarify a few things.

I have had a couple of hr and I can shoot them, I fully understand the methods required and john is correct they do require a specific technique to get the best out of them

I dont want a perazzi or a kriegoff or a DT11 and not that turned on by blaser

carry on

Miroku 6000 High Rib, there was a nice grade 5 down at SC for cheap money and it'd been there some time so would probably deal on it too.

Miroku 6000 High Rib, there was a nice grade 5 down at SC for cheap money and it'd been there some time so would probably deal on it too.
I remember it phil

no offence intended to mirukooooo owners but they dont do it for me I am too vain I like pretty high grade stuff, yes shallow I know but there you go. Tha cg sideplate jobbie looks the doo dahs, thats my kind of thing :)

IPS, if you are looking at a CG, it would be the AT rib rather than the Impact that you should try. I still think the MX2005 is THE gun though. I tried a DT11X and it just felt a bit .......meh.

Iain

why the AT rib whats the difference ?
The Impact rib is 15mm high and the AT (American Trap) is 25mm high. In Maxum or Apex guise it would be a stunning gun.

Cheers iain, yes that sounds the doo dahs.

GoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrapGoldEXTrap

Nuff said

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollox, mr 40up is online and reading this everyone hide and for the love of god dont mension a gun change.

its hypothetical dont hate me :(

Ask a hypothetical question..... get a stern bollocking from Mr 40UP ! Morale of the story... Keep your head down! :)

Exactly john, my good friend mr 40up will have stern words with me on sat, be afraid be very afraid :)

Back