how to master the teal challing

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recon you'd take more money if you made it a fiver a go,which is still 50p a clay,but i'd probably have 4 or 5 go's then,or maybe 1 or none at a tenner,it's not that i can't aford it,but there's a good chance i ain't gonna hit it,so a tenner a time to shoot thin air seems a bit steep,this is only my view on the matter,what do others think?

optima said:

i recon you'd take more money if you made it a fiver a go,which is still 50p a clay,but i'd probably have 4 or 5 go's then,or maybe 1 or none at a tenner,it's not that i can't aford it,but there's a good chance i ain't gonna hit it,so a tenner a time to shoot thin air seems a bit steep,this is only my view on the matter,what do others think?
 I'm listening. OK, so now its a fiver a go. No excuses but I'd been in the company of Mr Bell from Glasgow last night and I might just have been a bit muddle-headed!

Wow that was easy,how about 2 quid for cash /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Hah... negotiation at it's finest. That Mr Bell, he's an influencer!

Wylye,You should know better than talk to Mr Bell.You will always get more sense out Of Messrs. White & McKaySo stop Grousing.

Back