How good is a Miroku ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete I wish Miroku would make version of the old  Browning Carrega ST150. I still love the look of that gun even now, it looked awsome as far as I'm concerned.
Hi Les

I was out yesterday and one of the English shooters was using that very gun! What a super bit of kit a stunner of a gun top rib must have been about 20mm! Any how the guy was saying it was very old but the condition is stunning and the value he put on the gun was about £6000 but said there was no way he would sell it even at that price. Shot two 23's at UT with it so it still works in his hands anyway! I never shot it but I think I will ask for a try next time out.

I think Miroku's are great guns!!!

They feel good, look good and great value for money!!!

I had a MK70 G5 before I chopped it in for my current gun!

Kind of regret it a bit because it was a beaut but didn't want the temptation to chop and change guns!

Hi Les

I was out yesterday and one of the English shooters was using that very gun! What a super bit of kit a stunner of a gun top rib must have been about 20mm! Any how the guy was saying it was very old but the condition is stunning and the value he put on the gun was about £6000 but said there was no way he would sell it even at that price. Shot two 23's at UT with it so it still works in his hands anyway! I never shot it but I think I will ask for a try next time out.
They are very rare guns, I don't think very many were made, I would love to try one but it's very unlikely that such a thing will ever happen!

They are very rare guns, I don't think very many were made, I would love to try one but it's very unlikely that such a thing will ever happen!
Well all being well I should be able to try one next weekend :) ! O really liked the detail around the rib and top barrel. This one had a semi high rib which looked to be about 16-18 mm. The person who owns it thinks the stock on his is not original, it has a simple trap stock nice though.

Edit

Jeff they bloke who owns the gun took my Browning up to his shoulder and swung it ,opened and closed remounted you know then says quite nice but I don't like the narrow rib.. its13mm !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back