Guns designed especially for Women

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky girl, she wouldn't have to worry about keeping her weight forward when pulling the trigger.

Seriously though, good idea in theory but we are all built so differently. I totally agree that a good gun fit on any gun is the way to go.

Jane

Last edited by a moderator:
"It would probably be easier for us men to understand if this was answered with pictures"
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

I think she would need a bit cast off!!
Thanks Sian I knew you would come good with a nice picture :spiteful:

"It would probably be easier for us men to understand if this was answered with pictures"
post-1726-0-16064100-1390507774.jpg

I think she would need a bit cast off!!
Any instructor would have there hands full during a lesson with that lady! What ground dose the lady shoot at?... :eek:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that a serious question? Of course there's a market for it.

This is a serious question, why wouldn't it be? So how big is the market then Jem0911?
I'd say sizeable.

Considering the numbers of ladies shooting in the Shotgun and Chelsea bun club, the ladies thingy down south Devony way.
Then theres the American market of lady shooters.
I'd say the market for ladies guns was in the tens of thousands.

Now that's not to say all ladies want a specific gun that's a different question.

"These guns that are designed especially for women" are they in white, just like the rest of the kitchen appliance's,
OK I give up.....what is a kitchen appliance?

Bet it is no where near tens of thousands on the whole world circuit and their shooting compadres in each country......but I would love to be wrong Jem.

Bet we have not got 2000 in the UK including game shots.

Bet it is no where near tens of thousands on the whole world circuit and their shooting compadres in each country......but I would love to be wrong Jem.

Totally agree with you on that Nicola I feel its a brave move dedicating a gun purely for women when you factor in the percentage of women shooters and then deduct those who are more then happy with what they shoot already its difficult to imagine large sales

my wife shoots a summit impact which she had fitted by Malcom Jenkins fits like a glove its a 32" and she is not very tall but tells me it doesn't feel that long which to me means good fit and balance so for one I doubt she would buy a dedicated womens gun but you cannot knock CG for their innovation.

And not of them will ever score the same as Men! before you all shout look at the cpsa top shots- no birds in the top 20.

have now put my Kevlar helmet on

And not of them will ever score the same as Men! before you all shout look at the cpsa top shots- no birds in the top 20.

*eyeroll* So long as men continue to willfully ignore the social privilege that leads to such situations there is no point in debating it. Once you've all educated yourselves on the subject we can have a debate, but it's not my job to educate you if you don't want to hear it, it would bore both of us.

And not of them will ever score the same as Men! before you all shout look at the cpsa top shots- no birds in the top 20. have now put my Kevlar helmet on
Certainly, Cheryl Hall has not read that script. But in sporting I am surprised that the ladies top ten averages are so low. CH is 8.5 clays clear of the next Lady! And she is the only AA in the top ten.

Women have no particular disadvantage in shooting compared to men. Both womens gold medals in clay shooting at the London Olympics were won by a higher percentage of kills than the mens. The men would say that theirs was shot over two days. But they would say that wouldn't they.

Clever, Number 20 mens sporting Andy Moon 90.7 top Lady Cheryl 89.8 so not even in the top 20 in sporting or Fitasc.

chubby, on 24 Jan 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

post-1726-0-64930000-1390559154.jpeg

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
Back