Gebben Miles UK Coaching Tour

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyril,

That counts you out then, you've only got me and thanks mate but I'm alright  Jack (Cyril). :haha:

:fie:  Don, you mean to say that you have another friend? thats two now! :sarcastichand:  ..

Having had a few messages from people we are considering swapping the day on the 21st to Oakedge? was wondering if members might find that to be of interest?

Oakedge sounds like a very good idea for anyone from the North or Midlands . £100 for a small group lesson is amazing value and to think for £125 I can have one to one with currently one of the finest sporting shooters who is winning and on form sounds like a very good idea. Just one little snippet of sound advice or fault diagnosis would be paid for the cost of a weekends competition.

Put it another way, for less than the cost one thousand premium cartridges I could have a one to one and a group lesson with Gebben and possibly shoot better afterwards with budget cartridges.

It certainly is a very good offer.

I hope this day happens.

Glad to say we have now sold more than half of the one to one sessions with Gebben and now have just one slot remaining on the am session at OLSS on the 31st and just one pm slot at Churchills on the 1st August

watchtower springs to mind ,
What on earth has religion got to do with this.

The man is one of the worlds' top shots and by all accounts a top coach.  End of.

Not my style, but for those who's it is, then good luck and have a great day.

There is a possibility of a day at Shugborough, (Oakedge) on Thursday August 21st.

I was there today and a number of people expressed an interest. But unless you notify Don Brunt it will not happen.

Which would be a great shame to miss an opportunity to be coached by someone who can teach and currently is at the top of his game.

A one hour one to one lesson works out at less than the cost of two registered shoots. 

For those of you who think that religion may not have any place in clayshooting !

Explain why I hear so many exclamations of " Oh my God " and " For Christ's sake " or " I go to Hell " ????

Last edited by a moderator:
steady tigers ,  I watched a interview with him , to be honest  he got on my nerves , but each to their own , im all for freedom of speech etc .   damn good shot though . sorry if ive offended anyone -  nah im not  really .

Nothing wrong in saying thanks to the Almighty for a shed load of wins. Whatever floats your boat ...but that does not mean that Gebben should be ridiculed for his beliefs.

I dare say that anyone who balks at paying this money for that talent.......would probably not learn much anyway....so best save you pennies.

However .....if you are ready to learn from one of the best....then I am sure you will enjoy it and learn how to put some more tools in your tool box.

Have a good night xx

Could someone explain to me what on Earth a man's religious beliefs and teachings have to do with their ability to coach??

No one has mentioned having a bible class or a christening !

We are actually talking about an opportunity to work and train with possibly one of the best in OUR sport.

If you were a Golfer would you refuse to have a lesson off Tiger in case he screwed your wife?

It really does exasperate me how we can go off topic.

Let's hope Gebben doesn't read this....so welcoming...not...

Some people can be very unpleasant....if you can't say something nice etc etc....

I have booked to have a couple of sessions, really looking forward to it and a great opportunity as others have said

Back