Gebben Miles UK Coaching Tour

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow wow wow just WOW!!!!!

I have just had the most amazing day....brilliant coaching, taking professionalism in shooting to a completely different level.

Hitting clays wasn't enough we worked on getting the perfect shot EVERY time...Will do a full review when I am not so exhausted but anyone still debating whether or not to book a lesson.....DO IT NOW!!!!

Wow wow wow just WOW!!!!!

I have just had the most amazing day....brilliant coaching, taking professionalism in shooting to a completely different level.

Hitting clays wasn't enough we worked on getting the perfect shot EVERY time...Will do a full review when I am not so exhausted but anyone still debating whether or not to book a lesson.....DO IT NOW!!!!
 Hi JK,  Glad you enjoyed it  :)

One Question,

I notice that Gebben has a very relaxed shooting style, it that it looks like he mounts  freespace on his cheek ,

How does he relate his method to people who go for the more traditional stock to bone mount?

:santa:

Well that is how I shoot so he just worked with what I did....we talked about dropping a bit on certain targets but to be honest he is so able to work to whatever level you are at you just didn't notice....today we had novice, c class and a aa and we all loved it....

Bloody brilliant..... x

Thanks JK sounds very worthwhile. I'm booked on the group in the morning plus an individual in the afternoon, another C class/novice for the poor chap to deal with. Really looking forward to both learning a lot from Gebben and meeting up with some of the folk off here.

21st at Oakedge, it was the only one I could reasonably get to.

I reasoned that doing the group in the morning I'd pick up a lot anyway and then take one or two of those things forward in the afternoon.

Thought you were talking about Owls, sorry, thought we would see you there :wink:

Have fun, you will love it, he is a great bloke.

Never mind, I'm sure we'll catch up somewhere. I'll have to head darn sarf to Laandin on business later in the year when things up here quieten down.

21st at Oakedge, it was the only one I could reasonably get to.

I reasoned that doing the group in the morning I'd pick up a lot anyway and then take one or two of those things forward in the afternoon.
I will be with you in the morning.

Had a group in the morning and hour in the afternoon both me and son Sam at Churchills Friday . Gebben is an excellent teacher who can teach anyone and has a way of making you really focus on what your doing . Coupled with the fact he is such a lovely guy I could quite happily spend an afternoon just talking with him . Sam and I have new impetuous to practice what we learnt that day and feel the lesson was very worthwhile . Anyone who has booked up you are most definitely in for a treat regardless of your ability . Lastly I would say to those people who posted on another thread were negative about this experience get a life !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

really satisfying to see all the positive comments both here and on facebook.....

I expected him to be very good but was surprised at just how good he is in action. The level of detail he goes into far surpasses anything I have seen before and he manages to get the best out of people while putting them at ease. He is a true athlete and that comes across very clearly in his approach, even some of those who coach would benefit from seeing him at work.

Current availability for the second set of lessons is limited to say the least..... the day at EJ CHurchills yesterday had spaces available with 2 days to go and then sold out.....

Aug 19th Owls Lodge - SOLD OUT

Aug 20th Sporting Targets - 2 slots remaining on AM session  PM SOLD OUT

Aug 21st Oak Edge - SOLD OUT

Aug 22nd Hodnet - SOLD OUT

Aug 25th Andy Castles West London - 2 slots remaining on AM session  PM SOLD OUT

Aug 26th Owls Lodge - SOLD OUT

We are already discussing him coming back next year, those who participated this year will be given first refusal though as it seems the fair thing to do.

Correction.... Sporting Targets is now sold out... and 1 slot remaining at West London......

We may have a couple of group session slots to release when the Clayshooter magazine prize winner is selected but other than that we are pretty much done... :)

Bryn12 ,

Oakedge  9 a.m. for coffee/tea and introductions 

Regards,

Peter

250 may be enough, it depends on how many modules you are doing , group, individual , etc.

There is an open shoot also on Wednesday evening  (the night before) 50 Sporting, re-entry if wanted plus there is also a very , very good Compact.

1730 hrs until 1930 entries.

Personally I would take a thousand as my mate Maxum does like to shoot a few freebies. 

Well I'll be heading straight down after a 10hr night shift so no idea what state my brain will be in but 50 bird sporting and a go at the compact sounds fun. Maybe get a couple of slabs when I get there.

Back