footwear

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As follow up to my purchase of a pair of Adidas powerlift 2 shoes for trap shooting I can absolutely recommend these shoes to anybody who is about to buy a pair of shoes  specifically for their trap shooting. The shoes are very comfortable to wear are light and give incredible stability due to the completely flat and very stiff sole. I wore my ones for the first time at the weekend and it is the first time for me that I did not have issues with concentration due to the rocking sensation I get from wearing trekking type shoes or those with the usual curvature in the sole of the shoe. The other thing is that these shoes are not expensive and are easily bought off ebay mine were less than £60 . I would say though that I don't think they would be suitable for any other use...other than powerlifting that is  :)  

so did they put anything on your scores :)

DT
I will say they were a help Greg. I am not shooting very well at the moment and yesterday the conditions were quite poor, The sky was leaden and there was a stiff wind blowing most of the day. I just knuckled down and did what I could. I am suffering though with the last seven or so targets... every round I lost three targets from the last seven! It is I think a confidence /concentration thing. I will have to get over it though if I could have cut those losses to one or even two from the seven I would have posted an 90 or 86 which in the conditions I would have been very happy with for 50 FU and 50 FO. Back to the shoes I think they were great and would repeat if anybody was buying shoes purely to shoot in I could not recommend them more given the cost ... try buying any trainers for much less than six quid.

Back