Fitasc at West London Shooting School

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

FITASC dates for 2013

27th February

27th March

24th April

£65 entry fee

Course designer: Ben Husthwaite

Course sponsors: Hull Cartridges, Musto, Fox Lodge and West London Gun Room.

Cash, cartridges and clothing prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd as well as straightening the Hull Layout.

Please book your place on a squad by calling Sally on 020 8845 1377.

Are the scores online anywhere Chubby?  

I couldn't make this one - but I know a few that were going, would like to see how it shot.

Yes, very much, even in the bitter cold

After a shaky start, started to get some form, although made a few rookie mistakes along with unfamiliar targets

Privelaged to have some very tidy shots in my squad, everyone in the squad (some very experienced fitasc shots)commented on how good the targets were

hats off to all the team at wlss for providing a very good day out

I believe it was won on 94 excuse punctuation using one of those ipad thingymagigs

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt the scores will be put up on here later, our new website wont let us attach it to that so we are doing them manually

Good Shooting Gav - looks like a good event all round (just seen a few pics on FB)

Going to try and book on for one of these - next one is the day before a holiday so might have to be the one after.

good day out and the sun was shining on us

the only small gripe as i told edward was not enough doubles on the hull layout we thought 7 singles a hoop just too many but the level of difficulty was spot on an excellent 94 from my old mate dave

i shot 22 on cci

23 on hull

20 on gun room

23 on musto

88 total i missed 4 of the easier birds in singles which you cant do

we are booked for the next one look forward to seeing you all then

thanks steve

Thanks Matt - perhaps a shootclay squad for the one in April

Good to see you and Dave, Steve. 94 was awesome score.

Steve, blame me and Billy :haha: I thought that the targets were stiff enough on Hull that 7 singles would give the not so sharp shot the chance to hit them :fie:

chubby i dont blame anyone the targets on hull were good and in our opinion it would have been a challenge to work out and shoot 2 pairs of doubles on peg 2

and also as you probably know it takes a lot longer time wise to shoot alot of singles. as i said earlier a very good day out  , see you next time

steve

Mad impulsive move! At 4pm today, I booked on for tmrw.

No practice for it, I shoot gun up at everything and have only done 200 Fitasc ever; the last go being 2 years ago. My money is most certainly not on me, but I will just enjoy the experience and no doubt learn something. Here goes nothing!

Mad impulsive move! At 4pm today, I booked on for tmrw.
No practice for it, I shoot gun up at everything and have only done 200 Fitasc ever; the last go being 2 years ago. My money is most certainly not on me, but I will just enjoy the experience and no doubt learn something. Here goes nothing!
Good stuff Will, see you tomorrow, going to be a cold one

Look forward to seeing you tomo will , I will be there for 8.30 ish

Do I need to bring tissues or are you over that now!!!!!

Back